8 Awesome Game Trailers from E3 2015

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
8 Awesome Game Trailers from E3 2015

There were plenty of great trailers shown at E3 this week, but these eight were some of the best.

Read Full Article

Neurotic Void Melody

Bound to escape
Legacy
Jul 15, 2013
Prepare yourself for the people who feel it necessary to point out every time that trailers aren't trustworthy and that you be a corporate sellout for this list...add snark for extra flavour!

Ghost recon?? Oh I missed that one! Future soldier was a whole lot better than I expected. Such a pity I was a late buyer. Those AI companions are a helluva lot more trustworthy than any human. And when we'd get a synchronised stealth quad headshot, well dayumm...it felt good!

Xan Krieger

Completely insane
Feb 11, 2009
"Star Wars: Battlefront"
That game came out for the original xbox and PS2, it's not news. If you have info on Battlefront 3 however, I think we'd all like to hear it.

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
Gotta admit, there look to be some good ones, like Dishonored 2, Horizon (I'm intrigued by the setting, and I'd be lying if I said the robot creatures didn't look cool), and especially South Park: Shattered Yet Whole. It's cool that they're changing genres, this should be very entertaining...

American Tanker

Feb 25, 2015
Good list, though I would like to throw my own personal opinion with regards to "Ghost Recon Wildlands":

I would like a return to the more open mission levels of the original "Ghost Recon", but I am VERY wary of "GR" going full sandbox. Let's just say, I don't want this to turn into "Assassin's Creed: Advanced Warfighter".

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Anyone else think the voiceover guy for Dishonored 2 was phoning it in? He just didn't really draw me into that game at all.