The Undying Skeleton King Leoric in Heroes of the Storm

Mitchell Saltzman

Mar 10, 2012
The Undying Skeleton King Leoric in Heroes of the Storm

King Leoric is one of the most unique warriors in Heroes of the Storm. Here's a breakdown of the Skeleton King's unique abilities and traits.

Read Full Article

Gennadios

Aug 19, 2009
That build actually sounds creative. Granted I've never touched LoL, but there's definitely nothing similar in DOTA 2.

Now if only Blizzard would hurry the hell up and fix their broken multi-core processor support so that I can get through a team fight with more than 3 FPS.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Gennadios said:
That build actually sounds creative. Granted I've never touched LoL, but there's definitely nothing similar in DOTA 2.
It is indeed pretty unique among other MOBAs. The closest LoL has is Karthus, who has the ability to cast spells free of cost for 7 seconds after he dies before officially going away and starting his respawn counter.

As for Leoric, hearing of his ability reminds me of the words of the drunk guy in New Tristram: "He should have the common decency to STAY dead!"

The Wykydtron

"Emotions are very important!"
Sep 23, 2010
I'm looking forward to see how many crazy bugs SK will bring in, anti-death passives have always been a bit weird in MOBAs. Anyone remember way way back in League where Karthus had a very, very brief phase where he would be 100% invulnerable when in his passive, it never ran out and he could move? If that bug happened he would just push mid alone and win the game. I don't think it will be that severe cuz I assume that Blizz has competent programmers though.

OT: Anyway that event looks pretty cool but that's what, 4/5 Diablo heroes in a row now? Starcraft needs more supports! It's just Tassadar and if I see another yolo Q Tassadar take Archon over Force Wall again I fucking swear... It's like taking the Starfall ult on Tyrande. It looks cool but it does absolutely nothing. Starfall is faithful to its Hearthstone counterpart though, it does 2 damage to all enemies.

Uratoh

Jun 10, 2011
The Wykydtron said:
OT: Anyway that event looks pretty cool but that's what, 4/5 Diablo heroes in a row now?
They announced somewhere that there's going to be a similar event for Starcraft to go along with the release of the Legacy of the Void expansion for SC2.

Kopikatsu

May 27, 2010
So he has Johanna's Q on Q, Butcher's W on W, and Sylvanas' E on E.

Isn't it a little early to be rehashing skills, Blizzard?

Feb 28, 2008
RJ 17 said:
Gennadios said:
It is indeed pretty unique among other MOBAs. The closest LoL has is Karthus, who has the ability to cast spells free of cost for 7 seconds after he dies before officially going away and starting his respawn counter.
Actually really Karthus' death passive + Karma's W + Sion's Q (before full charge). Although granted that with the amount of MOBAs and MOBA-characters it is very difficult to avoid re-using or modifying existing abilities.

Denamic

Aug 19, 2009
RaikuFA said:
Didn't this just come out? And they're already adding new characters.
That isn't surprising, or even unexpected. The game as it is have a pretty small roster compared to its competitors. Just like other games in its genre, they're going to keep developing new heroes while maintaining the game.

Ne1butme

Nov 16, 2009
Denamic said:
RaikuFA said:
Didn't this just come out? And they're already adding new characters.
That isn't surprising, or even unexpected. The game as it is have a pretty small roster compared to its competitors. Just like other games in its genre, they're going to keep developing new heroes while maintaining the game.
I'd like to get on the bandwagon by demanding that Blizzard release a new client for HOTS.