Humble Bundle Offers All Things Borderlands

Fanghawk

Feb 17, 2011
Humble Bundle Offers All Things Borderlands

Still haven't experienced the thrills of Borderlands' Pandora? Humble Bundle is offering most of the core games and DLC for a limited time.

In 2009 Gearbox released National Videogame Museum.

Customers can pay a minimum of $1 to get the Borderlands bundle, unlocking Steam keys to dive right into Pandora. The base bundle focuses on Borderlands 1, offering the core game and first three expansion packs. Paying above the average (currently at $5) throws in Borderlands 2, the Mechromancer and Psycho character packs, the Creature Slaughtdome bonus addon, and the Pre-Sequel coupon. If you bump up to $15 or over, you'll get all of the above plus the Borderlands 2 Season Pass, the Headhunter 5: Son of Crawmerax addon, the Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade 2, and a 25% merch coupon for the 2K Store.

On top of that, Humble Bundle is adding more items to the bundle next week - most likely Claptrap's New Robot Revolution and more extras from Borderlands 2. Now if only I hadn't grabbed the last few addons from <a href=http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/140959-Valve-Softwares-Steam-Summer-Sale-Begins-On-June-11>Steam's Summer Sale yesterday... but it still makes a fine gift for any prospective Vault Hunters out there.

Source: Humble Bundle

Vendor-Lazarus

Censored by Mods. PM for Taboos
Mar 1, 2009
Sounds pretty good, I guess, for those that like Steam DRM.

I haven't played Borderlands partly because of said DRM and that I don't know if it's playable in singleplayer.
I'm not a huge fan of "DLC, Gotta collect'em all!" either.

This post became a lot more grumpier than I had planned.
Don't worry folks, the old dinosaur has realized it's not his gaming world really anymore.
I'll slowly fade away to more relevant sites and weld those nostalgia glasses to my face forever.

Sarcasm aside though, I still like to keep abreast of gaming news and The Escapist have been part of my life for some time.
It's hard to get away. Not that I want to.

Xan Krieger

Completely insane
Feb 11, 2009
Vendor-Lazarus said:
Sounds pretty good, I guess, for those that like Steam DRM.

I haven't played Borderlands partly because of said DRM and that I don't know if it's playable in singleplayer.
I'm not a huge fan of "DLC, Gotta collect'em all!" either.

This post became a lot more grumpier than I had planned.
Don't worry folks, the old dinosaur has realized it's not his gaming world really anymore.
I'll slowly fade away to more relevant sites and weld those nostalgia glasses to my face forever.

Sarcasm aside though, I still like to keep abreast of gaming news and The Escapist have been part of my life for some time.
It's hard to get away. Not that I want to.
As someone who has Borderlands and Borderlands 2 on Steam it's playable in singleplayer, that's the only way I've played it. Loved it but like you said, too much DLC though it is worth it if you get it on sale.

Imre Csete

Original Character, Do Not Steal
Jul 8, 2010
Now that's just mean, two days after Steam Summer sale. I doubt that this one will have the TPSQ Season Pass added, everything was atleast 66% off, except that. :(

weirdee

Swamp Weather Balloon Gas
Apr 11, 2011
I'm glad Steam just added their refund option, because I haven't opened the game yet...all I have to do is wait and see if the extras extend to the other stuff that isn't in the GOTY.