Resident Evil Revelations 2 Landing on Vita in August

Conrad Zimmerman

Dec 24, 2013
Resident Evil Revelations 2 Landing on Vita in August

Tenth installment in survival horror franchise about to go portable.

Sony has announced a release date for the PlayStation Vita version of Resident Evil Revelations 2. The port, which was developed by Frima Studio and is being published by Sony Computer Entertainment, will be available for the handheld August 18.

First released as an weekly, episodic series for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Windows PC, the PS Vita version collects the game's four chapters and its downloadable expansion content. The add-on content includes two bonus episodes ("Little Miss" and "The Struggle"), playable characters (Albert Wesker and Hunk) and upgrades for the game's cooperative multiplayer "Raid Mode", and alternate character costumes.

Online multiplayer for Raid Mode will be available at launch. Players interested in an ad hoc experience will have to wait for an update promised some time later.

Resident Evil Revelations 2 for Vita will be priced at $39.99.

Source: PlayStation Blog [http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/07/23/resident-evil-revelations-2-coming-to-ps-vita-august-18th/]

DrunkOnEstus

In the name of Harman...
May 11, 2012
I originally wanted this one on the Vita, but I got impatient and picked it up on PC on sale. I've beaten the story chapters, bit the raid mode would he right at home on the Vita. Plus I want to support more titles being on the Vita. Sucks for 3ds owners though. My only problem is that 39.99 is too steep, especially since it will assuredly loom and run far worse. Hopefully I can find it on sale

weirdee

Swamp Weather Balloon Gas
Apr 11, 2011
Capcom: Okay guys we're finally porting RE:rev2 to...

Nintendo: ...

Capcom: VITA! HAHAHAHAHA YOUR FACE WAS SO GREAT

Nintendo: :mad:

Capcom: hey remember when we made the first one for 3ds when nobody thought it was going to be good and then we completely ignored you for the second game

Nintendo: :mad: