Harley Quinn's Frozen Parody: "Do You Wanna Kill the Batman?"

PatrickJS

Jun 8, 2015
Harley Quinn's Frozen Parody: "Do You Wanna Kill the Batman?"

Youtuber Michael Smith has been animating a parody of Frozen's second-best song - only this one stars Harley Quinn.

It looks like Anna has been working on her cosplay repertoire [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/agents-of-cosplay/10248-Harley-Quinn-Cosplay]. In a video posted to Youtube channel 'The Michael Smith Website,' Harley Quinn takes over the protagonist role from Disney's Frozen. With the Joker as her Elsa, Harley sings into the locked cell door: "Do You Wanna Kill the Batman?"

It certainly has some of the homicidal charm "Do You Wanna Build a Snowman?" was lacking.

It's a work-in-progress, but the video has achieved a lot of popularity. Here's hoping the song ends up being animated entirely - or the animator starts slipping Harley into any number of other Disney showstoppers.

Hear the full parody song [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/tag/view/parody?from_search=1] in its entirety here:

My picks: "I Just Can't Wait to be Quinn," from The Lion King. Maybe "Someday My Clown Prince of Crime Will Come" from Snow White? Alright, now I want to hear every possible Batman/Disney musical cross-over. C'mon, people!

Source:Youtube [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6hpavmvWyw]

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
Whats this?! A Frozen parody that's actually...good?
No, this can't be right. This is the internet. There's no room for clever videos combining two popular franchises and cute animation.
This must be a loading enigma. Once I refresh the page this cute little song will be gone and in its place will be another crappy Let It Go cover sung by some dude.

EDIT: Oh wow. Still here. This bears further investigation.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Harley Notte (Lady and the Tramp, for those who don't know).
The Bat Necessities.
Son of Wayne.
Not in Gotham.
The World's Greatest Criminal Mind (no change needed for this one!)

Some, not so great. The others - well, I'm here all week...

sageoftruth

Jan 29, 2010
My favorite spin off of that song is still the one with the Protoss Adjudicator saying, "WE MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL SNOWMEN!"

Dalek Caan

Pro-Dalek, Anti-You
Feb 12, 2011
What the hell happened to YouTube?

As much as I want to like this spending last Christmas in a toy store where Frozen was one of our most popular products and we had the songs playing on a constant loop all day I have been forever put off all versions of Frozen ever.

Even Elsanna FanFiction.

PatrickJS

Jun 8, 2015
sageoftruth said:
My favorite spin off of that song is still the one with the Protoss Adjudicator saying, "WE MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL SNOWMEN!"
That's hilarious, but I couldn't find it! My favourite is a Breaking Bad riff: "Do You Want to Build a Meth Lab?"

ZodiacBraves

Jun 26, 2008
PatrickJS said:
sageoftruth said:
That's hilarious, but I couldn't find it! My favourite is a Breaking Bad riff: "Do You Want to Build a Meth Lab?"
My favorite is "Do you wanna build a human?" because I am a huge FullMetal Alchemist fanboy.