9 Hilarious Photoshops of TIME's Oculus Cover

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
9 Hilarious Photoshops of TIME's Oculus Cover

You might have thought that yesterday's TIME cover of Oculus' Palmer Luckey couldn't get any funnier. These nine photoshops prove you wrong.

Read Full Article

Aerosteam

Get out while you still can
Sep 22, 2011
My favourite one:

VanQ

Casual Plebeian
Oct 23, 2009
Holy shit, the Space Jam one had me laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes. I did NOT see that coming. Oh man, my sides are hurting.

WonkyWarmaiden

Jun 15, 2010
Now I want a movie about a guy who puts on an Oculus Rift and thinks he's experiencing amazing virtual reality but he's actually just wandering around like an idiot and getting into a bunch of crazy situations.

Lil_Rimmy

Mar 19, 2011
WonkyWarmaiden said:
Now I want a movie about a guy who puts on an Oculus Rift and thinks he's experiencing amazing virtual reality but he's actually just wandering around like an idiot and getting into a bunch of crazy situations.
Holy shit, I didn't even realise how much I wanted this until right now. The whole movie is just cuts between some guy freaking out and desperately fighting the Balrog while in real life some police officers try to stop him from punching people off the foot-bridge he's standing on.

Just please don't have the main character be Adam Sandler. Yeah? Let's not, hey?

EDIT:

Elementary - Dear Watson said:
The Rogue Wolf said:
I would absolutely buy those goggles if they came with a Neverending Story game where I got to ride Falcor.
Become a furry. You can ride Falcor whenever you want!

SHAME
SHAME
SHAME

ding-ding ding

GabeZhul

Mar 8, 2012
WonkyWarmaiden said:
South Park kinda did it already, except they spun it into a crazy multi-layered mind-fuck instead. It was still pretty amusing though, and yes, I could imagine someone turning it into a comedy. Chances are though, it would be incredibly low-brow...

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
beastro said:
Haha, repurposing Neogaf made pics for this site?
Nope. Every one of these was made in-house (2 of them by [user]s0osleepie[/user]).