Uncanny Valley Cave Dweller
Nov 30, 2007
End Game

Endo's Game reaches the end.

Read Full Article

Monshroud

Evil Overlord
Jul 29, 2009
Sorry to hear that you are leaving Tom. I really enjoyed your articles and I wish you the best of luck in the future.

Xvito

Aug 16, 2008
Thanks for all of the wonderful articles.

So long Tom, I salute thee.

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
Aw man, that sucks. Oh well, we can't hold you back. It seems that the staff is slowly fading. Who will be next? Funk? Susan? Where will it end!?

Ancientgamer

Jan 16, 2009
crazyhaircut94 said:
Aw man, that sucks. Oh well, we can't hold you back. It seems that the staff is slowly fading. Who will be next? Funk? Susan? Where will it end!?
Who else left recently?

Baby Tea

Just Ask Frankie
Sep 18, 2008
We've lost a great writer today.
All the best, Tom!

Be sure to make good on your mention of 'end game content' and visit from time to time!

Apr 28, 2008
So long, and thanks for all the fish!

I hope whatever you choose to do next, you do it well. And always remember, you are always welcome here.

Good luck, and Godspeed.

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
Enjoy your months of spacing out, and may the wind behind you be your own.

Best of luck to you!

TheLastCylon

Apr 14, 2009
Here I am innocently thinking this was gonna be a review of Endgame.

Thanks for the articles, Tom. Best of luck to you.

Mstrswrd

Always playing Touhou. Always.
Mar 2, 2008
Good luck to you, and we'll miss you here. I hope that while this might have been your last article, that you won't maintain forum silence. Also, if I might ask (and if you or someone else who know's see's this), why are you leaving? Obviously, if you don't want to answer, you don't have to (duh).

EscapeGoat_v1legacy

Aug 20, 2008
Good bye, Tom. Your articles have always been a great read, and I'll miss them.

Best of luck with whatever you choose to do next, Mr. Endo, and make sure you don't become a stranger.

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
vivaldiscool said:
crazyhaircut94 said:
Who else left recently?
Can't remember the name. Should be an article somewhere on the site.

True Nero

Dahaka Trainer
May 26, 2009
alot of good points, my friend. enjoyed reading your articles. good luck to you where ever life may lead you

*salutes*

Aac18

Mar 21, 2009
Thanks very much for all your hard work Tom and all the best in your future endeavors.

Caliostro

Headhunter
Jan 23, 2008
vivaldiscool said:
crazyhaircut94 said:
Who else left recently?
Couple of people if I remember correctly... But that's life. Staff comes and goes. Time for Tom to move on, although that doesn't have to carry a meaning analogue to death. He's alive. I'm sure he'll keep in contact with the friends he made, and The Escapist is still around, he knows where to find us.

As someone else said, GG Endo. Best of luck in the future mate.

L.B. Jeffries

Nov 29, 2007
Damnit...really sad to hear that. Good luck with all your future endeavors Endo, you were one of the best.