Serious Sam HD: The Supermercial Cometh

Andy Chalk

One Flag, One Fleet, One Cat
Nov 12, 2002
Serious Sam HD: The Supermercial Cometh

[g4tv=41010]​
Croteam has unleashed the Serious Sam Supermercial, a new video that perfectly encapsulates the tight-lipped gravitas of this very serious shooter.

Serious Sam HD is more than just a graphical update to the cult-favorite shooter from 2001. Thanks to brand-new, advanced technology you probably wouldn't understand, the game now runs at an amazing 6005 polygons per krundle, yet will be more definitionier than ever! With the ability to display over a million enemies on the screen at once, something the game can't actually do, Serious Sam HD is even better than your loveless marriage!

What more can I possibly say? This Supermercial is possibly the greatest promotional tool ever created and if it doesn't convince you that Serious Sam HD is the perfect way to fill your polygonal needs, then nothing will - and I pity you and your cold, pasgetti-less existence.

Source: G4TV [http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/698704/TheFeed.html?utm_source=g4tv&utm_medium=twitterblog&utm_campaign=so-0907-twitterthefeed-698704&cmpid=so-0907-twitterthefeed-698704]

Aiden Rebirth

Nov 19, 2008
This commercial is hilarious! I love when they developers don't take themselfs seriously... sam... make mine serious sam hd

Xvito

Aug 16, 2008
That was awesome... Wait no. It was... Seriously awesome!

I really like these games as well!

Nincompoop

May 24, 2009
That is one of the best commercials evarr!

lull0idz

Pasgetti!

But seriously, that really makes me want to buy that shit! I mean, over 6000?!?!?!?!

Apr 28, 2008
That was so amazing I can't find the right words to describe it.

Well done, I wish more people had this kind of sense of humor

PASGETTI!!!

RebelRising

Jan 5, 2008
"Get off my lawn!"

Good god, words cannot describe how awesome that was. I have not played the first Serious Sam, but I am definitely considering buying this one just because of this commercial. So awesome.

Generic_Dave

Prelate Invigilator
Jul 15, 2009
I don't know, it all looks very Serious to me, I prefer my slaughter to be more whimsical.

I'd like to see what a room full of ONE MILLION (pinky finger to corner of lip)doll...I mean enemies would look like...a job for the BFG no doubt.

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
Funniest commercial ever. It's convinced me. I must have Serious Sam HD. *starts chanting that last sentence*

ilovepeewee

Aug 26, 2009
the guys who made the supermercial have some other pretty twisted videos. you won't regret watching "manbabies." http://www.beefandsage.com

Proteus214

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2009
If there were ads like this all the time, I would actually consider watching TV again.