Skyshine's BEDLAM Preview - One crew. One chance.

s0osleepie

May 20, 2010
Skyshine's BEDLAM Preview - One crew. One chance.

One crew. One chance. Will you survive the trail to Aztec City?

Read Full Article

Zulnam

Feb 22, 2010
How do I "Play exactly how I want" when I can pick only up to 6 units per mission? (check a video preview, like they do in 2015)

This game suffers from the same streamlined design that the new XCom series does. It makes "classes" and gives your soldiers "special abilities" that makes every unit "special in their own way", taking away from the player's need to actually think their every f*ckin' move.

Which in itself is kind of sad because the rest of it looks awesome. But the combat? Oh yes, I am so glad to be playing every map on a literal corridor.

Thyunda

May 4, 2009
Zulnam said:
This game suffers from the same streamlined design that the new XCom series does. It makes "classes" and gives your soldiers "special abilities" that makes every unit "special in their own way", taking away from the player's need to actually think their every f*ckin' move.
Because unit variety is a bad thing...?

Fdzzaigl

Mar 31, 2010
Sometimes you're forced to be more creative with your play because there are restrictions around and you can't do everything you want.

When every character can be everything, everyone also sort of gravitates toward a few builds that are just too good to pass up.