Oct 27, 2009
The 33 - Super Mario Went Down a Pipe and Can't Get Back Up

The 33 is a disaster of a mining movie.

Read Full Article

Neurotic Void Melody

Bound to escape
Legacy
Jul 15, 2013
Impersonating Elvis a rare trait?? The Baseballs would never have formed, if that were the case! Go and listen ;)

Erk, a book deal to a tonally deaf movie deal...perhaps that is karma for trying to capitalise on their tragedy. I would definately watch an entire film about the exploitation of miners though, at least that shows some respect to the folk. What i do not understand is; why did they go for stereotypes instead of...oh, i dunno, the real human beings that were down there? Give them a spotlight, not a snack sized mask for easy consumption.

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
A film that exists solely for the purpose of making my father roll his eyes skyward and loudly exclaim at the television, "Ohhh, not another fucking one of these."

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Shouldn't there be a time limit on how soon after a newsmaking story can be adapted to film? It's only been 5 years since it happened in real life; we KNOW how it ends!
Barbas said:
A film that exists solely for the purpose of making my father roll his eyes skyward and loudly exclaim at the television, "Ohhh, not another fucking one of these."
I said something similar to that after watching its trailer with SPECTRE. This is blatant award-bait.