Watch: Fallout 4 Ruined My Life

Lizzy Finnegan

Mar 11, 2015
Watch: Fallout 4 Ruined My Life

I wish I could tell you that this is an exaggeration. But it really isn't.

Fallout 4 [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/tag/view/fallout%204?from_search=1&&os=fallout+4] released on November 10, just over one week ago. But one video shows that the title is already ruining lives.

In a recently released Fallout 4 parody trailer from Ranker [https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCacMOTnzMtdYcCNV-RYfsrQ], the loved ones of Fallout 4 addicts share their pain and how they were able to find support while their significant others were neglecting them, and their own hygiene, in order to explore the Wasteland.

"Fallout 4 ruined my life. Fallout 4 maybe ruined lots of lives and relationships. If you're not careful, Fallout 4 can ruin your relationship too. Why? Well, it's a really good game that is is a lot of fun to play for basically forever and you will forget about your other responsibilities on this earth," the description reads. "Sure you've seen clueless gamer, the excellent team coco parody, but this is a serious issue. Fallout could destroy you. If there are 10 new things you need to know about Fallout 4, well, all 10 are that it can eat away your soul because it is too fun."

War never changes.

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
You know what does change, though?

Wargs.

That old guy looks like he hasn't seen any of his fellow scribes or battle brothers in years.

D3s_ToD3s

Jan 17, 2012
Xsjadoblayde said:
It is an unexaggerated parody?
you could technically do a parody by being minimalistic.

/e after thinking about it. Even if you do that, it is an exaggeration. so nvmd

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
War never changes.
According to Solid Snake it does! :p

OT: No joke: a guy at my workplace was fired due to coming in VERY late 4 consecutive days. Why? Because he was up until 3 in the morning playing FO4. :p

Elfgore

Your friendly local nihilist
Legacy
Dec 6, 2010
I was having a pretty shitty day today, but this made me laugh my ass off and brought a big 'ole grin to my face. The struggle of loving someone addicted to Fallout is all too real.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
I'm probably going to end up locking up my computer for the next little bit to get productive again... <.<

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
I wish I could just drop everything and play Fallout 4 all day like that, but unfortunately being an adult with a job usually means not getting to do all the fun things you want to do. Anyway, neat video, I guess? I don't know, it's getting close to 3am where I am so I don't really care right now. Probably wont care tomorrow either.

I'll just shut up and go to bed now.

Jandau

Smug Platypus
Dec 19, 2008
The only thing sadder than people ruining their shit over a game is people ruining their shit over a mediocre, unfinished, overhyped game...

SmugFrog

Ribbit
Sep 4, 2008
Jandau said:
The only thing sadder than people ruining their shit over a game is people ruining their shit over a mediocre, unfinished, overhyped game...
You know your favorite food you enjoy so much? Well I hate it so you should too!

Gamers. Gamers never change. It's always popular to hate the game you don't enjoy (Minecraft, WoW, CoD, Bethesda games). Perhaps you should go into game development and design the "perfect game".

I just realized my save game has gone over 24 hours of playtime. :O I'm loving this game. It's funny to me that so many people are complaining about this game. Bethesda has included all of the wonderful mod ideas from previous games into Fallout 4. And, as always, there are bugs to be found in a massive Bethesda open world game (big surprise). For those that can't stand it but want to play it - just hold off for a while until a major patch (or two) drops.