8 of the Best Games on PC in 2015

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
8 of the Best Games on PC in 2015

If you're a PC gamer, 2015 has been a very good year for you. Here are eight reasons why.

Read Full Article

Covarr

PS Thanks
May 29, 2009
I feel like Axiom Verge, Prison Architect, and Rocket League are better than most of this list. Not that anything on the list is bad, though. 2015 has been an excellent year for PC gaming.

P.S. Thanks

truckspond

Oct 26, 2013
2015 has been a much better year for PC gaming than 2014 so far. However, we can't make a definitive GOTY list while the year is still ongoing.

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
Caramel Frappe said:
Well Undertale is certainly my game of the year in 2015. Best story telling game i've seen in awhile, even topping most AAA titles.

Although Fallout 4 is a great game, and I won't tell anyone they're wrong about choosing it as their GoTY .. but ..
it's not the game I wanted it to be, too many issues I have with it (hence I made a thread about it too) and seems a large portion of people dislike how Bethesda designed certain mechanics / features.

Still, not ganna get mad it's on the list. Still a fine game indeed.
Full disclosure: I had to ask someone else for help on the Undertale entry, because I have not played it yet. It's a plan for the holidays, though. I keep hearing lots of good things about it here.

I knew Fallout 4 would be a divisive entry, but despite not liking a few things about it, I'm having a blast with the game. In the end, the biggest measure of a game for me is how much fun I have playing it, and on that note, Fallout 4 is plenty worthy of making the list.

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
truckspond said:
2015 has been a much better year for PC gaming than 2014 so far. However, we can't make a definitive GOTY list while the year is still ongoing.
There's really only one big game left I want to play: Just Cause 3. The problem is that I never finish the games in that franchise. I just spend a hundred hours blowing stuff up.