5 Movies About Being Trapped Underground That Will Make Men Cry

Firefilm

May 27, 2011
5 Movies About Being Trapped Underground That Will Make Men Cry

As the nights get longer, encroaching on the light and snuffing it out, my mind wanders to movies about the darkness. Specifically about underground darkness, and I

Read Full Article

omega 616

Elite Member
May 1, 2009
The Descent ... really, I was bored to death by that film and then that bullshit ending, that you spoiled like moderate heat on left out milk! No idea why people like that movie.

Now Buried, THAT'S a good movie! If you ever thought Ryan couldn't act, I think he does a stellar job in this one.

I haven't seen the others but no films have made me cry since free willy and I was about 4. Men shouldn't cry, they should bottle up their emotions and then act like the guy in "falling down" after a particularly bad day!

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
God the ending to Buried... I don't even want to describe how I felt about it because anyone who hasn't seen that movie really should.

As Above, So Below is a horrible movie. Not the slightest bit scary. The one time it showed potential of being scary was gone before that potential could be realized. The characters were dull, and the "resolution" was lazy and rushed (quite literally).