Super Star Wars - Now With Save Scum and Villainy

Fanghawk

Feb 17, 2011
Super Star Wars - Now With Save Scum and Villainy

Super Star Wars was one of the best movie-to-game adaptations ever made, but do the PlayStation 4 and Vita versions hold up? And can a new save feature drastically change how the game is played?

Read Full Article

American Fox

Le Best Tank
Aug 14, 2012
No.

No.

No.

If I had to play through it in one sitting and still love the game, everyone should. NO SAVING.

I miss these games, I played them over and over and over and over and over and over.

Why can't we get a DS release of all three titles? I've been wanting them since GBA.

Imperioratorex Caprae

Henchgoat Emperor
May 15, 2010
I rented this and an SNES back in the day and actually finished it in 2 days of playing. Save scum? Pfft, if I could beat it without it anyone should be able to, especially since I didn't own an SNES nor play much on one (I was a SEGA-ite).

WhiteFangofWhoa

Jan 11, 2008
Haha, guess that will be the main change in a re-release of any game made before 2000. Super Empire Strikes Back was by far the toughest, but since I actually managed to beat Return of the Jedi without cheats, that is the one I remember the best.

Both games take the same action adventure 'extension' of the story as this one. So apparently, Luke didn't actually just turn himself in to Vader, but fought his way into the imperial base camp at night and took down 2 AT-STs plus a small carrier before surrendering. Then he proceeded to fight to the top of the Death Star's 'tower' portion where the throne room is before engaging Vader and Palpatine in separate boss battles at the top. And yet... neither one of them is the hardest boss (though Palpatine becomes impossible if the fight goes too long). Bib Fortuna, the 2nd boss, is. Yes.