Barack Obama to Kick Off "Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee" Season 7

JaredJones

Jun 8, 2015
Barack Obama to Kick Off "Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee" Season 7

Let's hope Seinfeld is able to finally get to the bottom of what the deal with airplane food is.

Say what you want about Barack Obama's political agenda (Or don't. Preferably don't.), but it's hard not to respect the lengths at which he goes to promote it. Whether it's trading zingers with Zach Galifianakis [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1zTjRrvdso] on Between Two Ferns to promote healthcare, the man certainly takes a unique approach to conveying his messages.

And while it's hard to determine what the purpose behind his upcoming appearance on "Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee" is, well, he's doing it, and that's awesome enough in and of itself.

Yes, according to Deadline [http://deadline.com/2015/12/president-obama-jerry-seinfeld-comedians-in-cars-getting-coffee-1201670645/], the POTUS will be kicking off the seventh season of Jerry Seinfeld's highly-acclaimed series, which premieres on Crackle on December 30th. The episode was reportedly shot at the White House in Seinfeld's 1963 Corvette Stingray Split Window Coupe.

As you might expect, Seinfeld was rather elated by the opportunity to go for a ride-along with the President.

"Growing up in the '60s my kid dream was always to be an astronaut-doing a comedy show with President Obama in and around the White House felt like going into space," he said.

'How did I get here?' 'Is this really happening?' The President's humor and generosity are the only reasons this was even possible. He was so easy and fun to be with. Being President and just a cool guy to hang out with at the same time made the experience my own personal moonwalk. It was an unforgettable day."

Which is saying something for one of the biggest names in comedy, as well as a guy who will be interviewing Will Ferrell and Steve Martin among others this season.

Source: Deadline [http://deadline.com/2015/12/president-obama-jerry-seinfeld-comedians-in-cars-getting-coffee-1201670645/]

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
They never wear their seat-belts. What message is this sending to our kids?!

Jeez, thanks Obama! You got all of out kids killed!

Bat Vader

Mar 11, 2009
Silentpony said:
They never wear their seat-belts. What message is this sending to our kids?!

Jeez, thanks Obama! You got all of out kids killed!
Man, fuck the out kids. Only the in kids wear seat-belts.

The Enquirer

Apr 10, 2013
Say what you will about Obama, but it's going to be difficult to top his ways of reaching out to a younger audience. I wouldn't mind seeing him host a TV show after his term is over. Over the years he's proven himself to have a great sense of humor, at least by my standards. Granted that's extremely unlikely.

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
FogHornG36 said:
I can't wait until he does the episode with president Trump.

Trump 2016!
But you only get to justifiably vote for him if you breathe through your skin.

chikusho

Jun 14, 2011
CaptainBill22 said:
It also means that when you're the EOTUS you don't really need to work because you're a race card holding oreo.
Being a public figure and interacting with the public is very much part of the presidents job description.