An Exclusive Interview With Yahtzee

Russ Pitts

The Boss of You
May 1, 2006

Yahtzee shares his thoughts on dick jokes, fans, and the ex-girlfriend who started it all.

Read Full Article

Iampringles

Dec 13, 2008
Well, I guess there are negative aspects to jobs even as awesome as those that involve game criticism.

*Sighs*

wildpeaks

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Dec 25, 2008
[scratch that]Either I'm a medium (cool, now I just have to figure out the winning numbers of next lotto), either I've read that article before, [either I'm a sleepwalking Timelord], wasn't it in the anniversary pdf ?[/scratch that]

Edit: note to self, read the WHOLE article before posting. Sorry I missed the footer.

Edit2 : damn, so I'm not a timelord. Oh well, I still can try to take over the world.

Lncredible

Mar 23, 2009
as usual theres a lot of things I can relate to here, as with other pieces of writing/ZP reviews. I think thats probably what does it for me, i can usually relate. it doesnt feel like a review. more like when a mate picks apart all the funny/irritating parts of a game with crude humour. which i think we can all relate to.. if we see them.

cavsfan69

Jul 8, 2009
wildpeaks said:
[scratch that]Either I'm a medium (cool, now I just have to figure out the winning numbers of next lotto), either I've read that article before, [either I'm a sleepwalking Timelord], wasn't it in the anniversary pdf ?[/scratch that]

Edit: note to self, read the WHOLE article before posting. Sorry I missed the footer.

Edit2 : damn, so I'm not a timelord. Oh well, I still can try to take over the world.
Yes it was

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
isnt this the same interview that where in the birthday edition pdf escapist issue 210?

either that or your reporters are pretty hive minded.

edit:
just noticed that in the interview they actually mention that "today" was the escapist birthday, bloody hell, i finally remember something and it was THIS! mean while i have no idea where my cellphone is or what the names of those people ive been sharing a classroom whit for 1½ years are.

Bat Vader

Mar 11, 2009
Russ Pitts said:

Yahtzee shares his thoughts on dick jokes, fans, and the ex-girlfriend who started it all.

Read Full Article
Wasn't this interview included in the Escapist birthday PDF issue?

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
You know, I can understand where Ben's coming from with his comments about Internet fame (not that I've ever had any myself), and so I would hope that all you cats and kittens heading out to Philadelphia for the GameX Expo [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/93193-Meet-Zero-Punctuations-Yahtzee-at-Philly-GameX-Expo] (like I might be) will be on your best behavior for Yahtzee and all the Escapist staff heading up that way.

[small]Seriously, he does not want you all following him around shouting "Stonking great tits!" at the top of your lungs.[/small]

DoctorObviously

May 22, 2009
Yahtzee complains sometimes that he's the only one in a certain opinion. But, Yahtzee, if you read this comment board, I almost have the exact same thoughts on the games that you review man, on almost every single game I have the same opinion. You're the best reviewer ever and the coolest person alive.

Playbahnosh

Dec 12, 2007
Nincompoop said:
HobbesMkii said:
Nincompoop said:
Playbahnosh said:
Huh? I have strange sense of deja vu... I think I've seen this interview somewere....
My thought exactly.
I think it's in The Escapist's birthday PDF exclusive issue.
Ahh, there you go.

But why has it reappeared?
Maybe to show it to the 'tards who were too 'tarded to download the anniversary PDF issue...

Schlen

Feb 11, 2009
Playbahnosh said:
Nincompoop said:
HobbesMkii said:
Nincompoop said:
Playbahnosh said:
Huh? I have strange sense of deja vu... I think I've seen this interview somewere....
My thought exactly.
I think it's in The Escapist's birthday PDF exclusive issue.
Ahh, there you go.

But why has it reappeared?
Maybe to show it to the 'tards who were too 'tarded to download the anniversary PDF issue...
meee >_<

good read though

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Thibaut said:
Yahtzee complains sometimes that he's the only one in a certain opinion. But, Yahtzee, if you read this comment board, I almost have the exact same thoughts on the games that you review man, on almost every single game I have the same opinion.
Because most of the games that he reviews negatively are shite, whereas the games he reviews positively (or have large sections of positivity) are good. Sure you can have some differences, but when it all boils down to it, good games are reviewed well and bad games are not. I for one agree with Roger Ebert on most of his movie reviews for the same reason: good movies reviewed well, bad movies aren't.