Just Cause 3 Multiplayer Mod in Development

Conrad Zimmerman

Dec 24, 2013
Just Cause 3 Multiplayer Mod in Development

Tropical paradise of Medici to be made better with friends.

If you've been feeling lonesome in your conquest of Just Cause 3, don't worry. Company is on the way. The team behind a popular multiplayer mod for Just Cause 2 have announced they are working on a similar mod for the latest entry in the open-world franchise.

A first trailer demonstrating the mod has been released, featuring a lot of racing, including a downhill run in soapbox derby cars (do people still build those?) and some Formula 1 racers. A bit of combative play is also shown, with a few examples of air vehicles chasing players on roadways. Watch the video to its conclusion and enjoy the giant duckies which, if I'm honest, seems like they're burying the lead.

No launch plans for the mod have been revealed as part of the announcement, but the team has stated that "frequent updates" on their progress will be coming soon. Interested parties can keep up with the project at its official website [https://www.jc-mp.com/].

Source: Just Cause 3 Multiplayer [https://www.jc-mp.com/forums/index.php/topic,5831.0.html]

Pickles

That Ice Ain't Nice
Mar 1, 2012
Country
Australia
After being fairly out of the loop for the entire Just Cause series, but hearing just how good the multiplayer mod for 2 was, I pretty much decided I wouldn't get 3 until this mod came out. Once its done I might check the game out, and hopefully the performance issues will be fixed by then.

Arnoxthe1

Elite Member
Dec 25, 2010
gianttalkingpickle said:
After being fairly out of the loop for the entire Just Cause series, but hearing just how good the multiplayer mod for 2 was, I pretty much decided I wouldn't get 3 until this mod came out. Once its done I might check the game out, and hopefully the performance issues will be fixed by then.
The good news is, I think they already did. The bad news is, it's suffering from other problems in the gameplay department.

Saulkar

Legacy
Aug 25, 2010
Country
Canuckistan
I spent 3 hours playing the Just Cause 2 MP mod with a friend the other day. I will get this game in a heartbeat the day that the JC3MPM gets released.

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
Great, now i can finally play Jenga with friends!

but seriously this is awesome. Lets hope it wont suffer from same bugs JC2 MP had.