#081 - Every Journey Begins With a Single Step

Czann

Jan 22, 2014
Why is Erin fighting for pants? You were pantsless before. Now you have 3/4 of one. Progress!

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Czann said:
Why is Erin fighting for pants? You were pantsless before. Now you have 3/4 of one. Progress!
And yet somehow she's even more scantily clad than when she was completely pantless. :p

JagerBombastic

Mar 3, 2014
Can't say I didn't see that coming what with Erin pissing off the crystals and all. Seriously doses crystals had some sass.

Michael Tabbut

May 22, 2013
The Great JT said:
Solomon Grundy want pants too!
loved that old Cartoon Network bumper.

OT I love how much of a vindictive ***** this crystal god is, I hope we see more of it.

Rebel_Raven

Jul 24, 2011
I'd be fighting for shoes. No telling how many rocks are in that road!
I'm sure her tank woes will be solved by finding a warrior guy that's prettier than she is. And probably a healer even prettier still. >.>

BX3

Mar 7, 2011
Real talk, I'd totally would be goaded into an adventure if fresh bananas were an incentive.

...Perhaps I shouldn't read these before I've had breakfast....

JonB

Don't Take Crap from Life
Sep 16, 2012
missed opportunity for mindless, moronic fanservice:

other side of portal in final panel is not orange

Apr 17, 2009
Now they're bitching with portals.
Are we going to find out that those little feathery wings on the cuffs of Erin's harem pants let her fly? That Dancer is actually a pretty good class if you know what you're doing with it

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
That crystal is using bananas as an incentive for adventure sounds pretty insulting. Bananas are good! And so would be some sensible footwear for Erin!
Rebel_Raven said:
I'm sure her tank woes will be solved by finding a warrior guy that's prettier than she is. And probably a healer even prettier still. >.>
Rocks, and other things. JRPG's tend to gloss over some dirtier details of whatever time period they're trying to look like.

Rebel_Raven

Jul 24, 2011
Darth_Payn said:
That crystal is using bananas as an incentive for adventure sounds pretty insulting. Bananas are good! And so would be some sensible footwear for Erin!
Rebel_Raven said:
Rocks, and other things. JRPG's tend to gloss over some dirtier details of whatever time period they're trying to look like.
Well, yeah. Being outside in modern days when people clean up is bad. Imagine back then? I'd rather not. :p
It's just easier to simplify things by having a squeaky clean world.

More than just what she might be walking on, dancing is pretty high impact, and soil, sand etc. aren't exactly gentle lubrication. A misplaced twirl on a rock will not be pleasant.
No doubt a lot of acrobatics will be used in dodging, too.
Then again Erin might not have the skills to back up the class and the game won' compensate, but that'd be difficult to explain what with Rad using new magics... ok, not difficult to explain considering who she made mad. :p

Hopefully clothing retailers can help her lack of fabric.

vallorn

Tunnel Open, Communication Open.
Nov 18, 2009
JonB said:

I actually double checked the colors the first time I read the strip. I'm glad to see someone else noticed that they could have done that.

Rebel_Raven said:
Who knows, Erin could be part Hobbit in this JRPG. Then all her shoe needs would be sorted at the expense of needing an extra shaving razor.

JimB

Apr 1, 2012
Uh, yeah, jokes n shit...I'm sorry, but I can't see anything except for Rad's squee-worthy hat.

Mikeybb

Nunc est Durandum
Aug 19, 2014
Most adventurers begin their career due to severe potassium deficiency.
The crystal knows this.

Rebel_Raven

Jul 24, 2011
vallorn said:
JonB said:

I actually double checked the colors the first time I read the strip. I'm glad to see someone else noticed that they could have done that.

Rebel_Raven said:
Who knows, Erin could be part Hobbit in this JRPG. Then all her shoe needs would be sorted at the expense of needing an extra shaving razor.
Hard to imagine what's worse! Razors are expensive, and pretty high maintenance! Can't pretend I'm a fan of hobbit feet either, but I imagine there are those that are.