Netflix Releases Featurette, New Images From "Fuller House"

JaredJones

Jun 8, 2015
Netflix Releases Featurette, New Images From "Fuller House"

Nearly 30 years after Full House closed its doors, the Tanner gang is back.

Of all the nostalgia-driven elements of our current movie and television landscape, there is perhaps no more popular era being mined than the 1980's. For whatever reason, we all seem to agree that the decade was a fun-filled, wacky, and ultimately carefree time rather than the cocaine-fueled, corporate greed-powered cesspool of American existence that actual history has proven it to be. (Except for Super Mario Bros. and the mall pop stylings of Tiffany [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6Q3mHyzn78], of course, which remain the pinnacles of their respective cultural niches).

Among the facets from the 80's that millennials and their parents are apparently yearning for more of is Full House, the family sitcom which ran for 192 episodes and launched the careers of John Stamos, the Olsen twins, and nobody else.

Yes, the morally outstanding adventures of the Tanner family have become so popular over the years that Netflix decided to resurrect the series for another run, which will focus on Danny's grandkids. Ahead of its premiere on February 26th, Netflix dropped a 15-second teaser trailer last week, and today, have released a behind-the-scenes featurette and a slew of photos from the set to hold its fans over in the interim.

"We are a family and we have been since we starting doing the show 28 years ago," said Jodie Sweetin in the featurette.

"It was kind of like we had never left," said Andrea Barber (Kimmy Gibbler).

Check out the behind-the-scenes video above, then head below for the official synopsis for Fuller House, via Netflix.

In Fuller House, the adventures that began in 1987 on Full House continue, with veterinarian D.J. Tanner-Fuller (Candace Cameron Bure) recently widowed and living in San Francisco. D.J.'s younger sister/aspiring musician Stephanie Tanner (Jodie Sweetin) and D.J.'s lifelong best friend/fellow single mother Kimmy Gibbler (Andrea Barber), along with Kimmy's feisty teenage daughter Ramona (Soni Nicole Bringas), all move in to help take care of D.J.'s three boys - the rebellious 12-year-old Jackson (Michael Champion), neurotic 7-year-old Max (Elias Harger) and her newborn baby, Tommy Jr (Messitt Twins).
Guest appearances by John Stamos (Jesse Katsopolis), Bob Saget (Danny Tanner), Dave Coulier (Joey Gladstone), Lori Loughlin (Becky Katsopolis) and Scott Weinger (Steve Hale).

Fuller House is from Miller-Boyett Productions and Jeff Franklin Productions in association with Warner Horizon Television for Netflix. Robert L. Boyett, Thomas L. Miller and Jeff Franklin are the executive producers of the series, which was created by Franklin. John Stamos is a producer.

[gallery=5530]

Source: Collider [http://collider.com/fuller-house-netflix-images-behind-the-scenes-video/]

RedDeadFred

Illusions, Michael!
May 13, 2009
I hated this show so much. They had to throw in the laugh track after almost everything the youngest girl said.

"What's up everybody?"
hahaahahahahahahahahaha

"You're silly."
HAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"Good dog."
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Kyogissun

Notably Neutral
Jan 12, 2010
I'm well aware of the mediocrity the show carries with it but I'll at least keep my judgements in check and give it a look when it premiers.

And hey, if it sucks, at least we've only got two and a half months to go until Season 2 of Kimmy Schmidt. :D

Remus

Reprogrammed Spambot
Nov 24, 2012
Don't forget, out of the orifice of this show oozed out these -
Look at them! LOOK AT THEM! Don't forget the rules - you can't expose them to light, especially sunlight. It'll kill them. Keep them away from water, and never, ever feed them after midnight. Meanwhile their more successful sis is currently in a role as a witch with a penchant for showing people their worst nightmare. Personal experience I guess is its own reward.

thewatergamer

Aug 4, 2012
Oh good! Just what I need, lets resurrect the over-happy cheese filled no problems whatsoever garbage of full house!

Objectable

Oct 31, 2013
fun fact: Once, for a week, i marathoned all of full house
i never considered suicide before then.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
I guess we're really scraping the bottom of the barrel for show ideas these days, huh?

Remus said:
Don't forget, out of the orifice of this show oozed out these -
...oh good Lord. I almost expect the Doctor and his companion to be running away from them as they shriek inhumanly. TV destroys child actors!