Win a BIOSTAR Motherboard in Our New Contest!

The Escapist Staff

Jul 10, 2006
Win a BIOSTAR Motherboard in Our New Contest!

Here at The Escapist, we appreciate all of our readers, and we like to give them the chance to win awesome prizes. That's why we've partnered with BIOSTAR to offer you all a chance to win a new enthusiast motherboard for your gaming PC.

The grand prize is a BIOSTAR RACING Series Z170 GT7 motherboard, with some other prizes available to the runners-up, including backpacks, flash drives, and more.

All you need to do is check out the contest below, fill out the form, and you'll be entered for your chance to win one of the great prizes provided by BIOSTAR.

Don't forget to Like BIOSTAR on Facebook [https://www.facebook.com/BiostarHQ] and thank them for providing these great prizes!

The contest entries close on Sunday night, February 28, so don't delay. Get your entry in today!

[ims_contests=Biostarmobo]

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008
Damn. I could use something shiny like this so I can finally join the PC Master Race (namely because I want to play XCOM 2) but I hate liking stuff on Facebook like that.

So good luck to those who enter but I shall have to bow out of this one :(

Jofe

Feb 3, 2010
CONTEST IS OFFERED ONLY IN THE UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLOMBIA
Nice I can participate :p, you might want to fix that. Can't avoid to kinda smile at this misspelling since everyone keeps spelling the name of the country as Columbia.

MercurySteam

Tastes Like Chicken!
Legacy
Apr 11, 2008
Ha, Biostar. They don't even have a market here where I live. Most people would pick ASRock over them anyday.