The 11 Mythical Pokemon You Can Pick Up This Year

Hayden_Russell

Aug 11, 2015
The 11 Mythical Pokemon You Can Pick Up This Year

It's the 20th anniversary of Pokemon and here is a list of the event Pokemon that you will be able to pick up. A lot of these Pokemon have either only been available through special events or hacks in the past, so if you're looking to snag that Mew without pulling out your old GameShark, here you go!

Read Full Article

Arcadian Legend

Blame your fate!
Jan 9, 2012
Paragon Fury said:
Gonna bookmark this for future reference.
Yeah, I knew about Jirachi and Celebi being on the way but not every other event 'mon with the exception of Deoxys, Diancie, Hoopa and Volcanion.

totheendofsin

some asshole made me set this up
Jul 31, 2009
Arcadian Legend said:
Paragon Fury said:
Yeah, I knew about Jirachi and Celebi being on the way but not every other event 'mon with the exception of Deoxys, Diancie, Hoopa and Volcanion.
Just a heads up Deoxys isn't an event legendary anymore

Also I am pretty excited for Jirachi as I was never able to get one of those

Arcadian Legend

Blame your fate!
Jan 9, 2012
totheendofsin said:
Arcadian Legend said:
Paragon Fury said:
Just a heads up Deoxys isn't an event legendary anymore

Also I am pretty excited for Jirachi as I was never able to get one of those
Yeah, I know about how he's available in ORAS, I just like to still call him an event 'mon out of principle now.

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
Just FYI, you can't get Mew via the Nintendo Network, only via code (in the U.S. at least).

RaikuFA

Jun 12, 2009
I'm just worried about Arceus. When I went to get Mew there was a guy who demanded 10 codes. He threatened the cashier saying he'll have him fired. People are assholes.

Dr. Crawver

Doesn't know why he has premium
Nov 20, 2009
Woop, the last pokemon I need is in this list. Pitty it's meloetta, and that's nearly a year away.

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
4455 said:
soren7550 said:
Just FYI, you can't get Mew via the Nintendo Network, only via code (in the U.S. at least).
No you just missed it.
Really? The announcements I've seen prior to this said the U.S. was only getting Mew via codes given away by GameStop. I even tried getting one via the Nintendo Network and got nothing.