HandyMan

Devieus

Jul 30, 2014
Not plugging in fridges and occasionally having your shower refusing the advances the boiler makes are great ways to cut costs on energy. Erin cares about the world, or the electric bill.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Devieus said:
Not plugging in fridges and occasionally having your shower refusing the advances the boiler makes are great ways to cut costs on energy. Erin cares about the world, or the electric bill.
Although, assuming she's in the US, doctor visits aren't covered like they are in Canada and food allowed to be stored at warm temperatures... I wonder what the energy to doctor visit ratio is.

Objectable

Oct 31, 2013
Now that CM is having a story again, will we ever resolve the time she fucked Link while drunk?

Fat Hippo

Prepare to be Gnomed
Legacy
May 29, 2009
Redlin5 said:
Devieus said:
Although, assuming she's in the US, doctor visits aren't covered like they are in Canada and food allowed to be stored at warm temperatures... I wonder what the energy to doctor visit ratio is.
Somehow I doubt Erin bothers buying the kind of perishable food that would be required to cook. She seems more like a pizza and Chinese takeout kind of person.

MiskWisk

Mar 17, 2012
Objectable said:
Now that CM is having a story again, will we ever resolve the time she fucked Link while drunk?
Source?

Because I can only think of one part that fits that and as I recall she picked a fight, got knocked out and woke up in an abandoned house. Then Link dangled her out of a window... somehow?

SweetShark

Shark Girls are my Waifus
Jan 9, 2012
So, everyone in the house minus the guy and the devil was BEYOND stupid to realised the fridge was not pluged?

-Dragmire-

King over my mind
Mar 29, 2011
Caramel Frappe said:
.. Serious question- how do you not plug the fridge in correctly, if not at all? I'm being legit here lol.
You cut off the grounding part of the plug so it goes into a two pronged socket.

Not that this is what is happening here but that is a way to do it wrong.

monkeymangler

Feb 9, 2016
-Dragmire- said:
Caramel Frappe said:
.. Serious question- how do you not plug the fridge in correctly, if not at all? I'm being legit here lol.
You cut off the grounding part of the plug so it goes into a two pronged socket.

Funny factoid: My PS3 was acting up because the plug wasn't working right. So I used pliers and pulled off the grounding plug. Works fine now. Not sure if a smart move, and it might bite me down the road, but it's been almost 2 years.

-Dragmire-

King over my mind
Mar 29, 2011
monkeymangler said:
-Dragmire- said:
Caramel Frappe said:

Funny factoid: My PS3 was acting up because the plug wasn't working right. So I used pliers and pulled off the grounding plug. Works fine now. Not sure if a smart move, and it might bite me down the road, but it's been almost 2 years.
My old house came with an extra fridge in the garage. It was fine for a while until I noticed a strange sensation in my arm whenever I grabbed the handle to open the fridge door. It got to the point where I grabbed the door and couldn't open my hand to let go. I had to step away to pry my hand off. We got an electrician to check it out which is how we found out about what the previous owners of the house did to plug in the fridge into a non grounded extention cable.

Couldn't tell you what would happen to a PS3 though.

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
Comic strip 3047: Punchline: Erin is a ***** to everyone. Yep, guess it's still a viable strategy for success.

Steve the Pocket

Mar 30, 2009
Caramel Frappe said:
I'm pretty sure the line was supposed to be "You do realize your fridge wasn't plugged in, right?" but commas are for people who remember how grammar works.

Zombie_Fish

Opiner of Mottos
Mar 20, 2009
Happyninja42 said:
Comic strip 3047: Punchline: Erin is a ***** to everyone. Yep, guess it's still a viable strategy for success.
It's probably the one punchline more reliable than Neon Genesis: Evangelion.

JimB

Apr 1, 2012
Ha! I love Erin's expressions. Hard to tell if that middle panel is "belligerent drunk" or just belligerent.

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
JimB said:
Ha! I love Erin's expressions. Hard to tell if that middle panel is "belligerent drunk" or just belligerent.
It's Erin, just belligerent is enough. She's shown she clearly doesn't need to be drunk to be a ***** to people.