#093: Party Time

Solo-Wing

Wanna have a bad time?
Dec 15, 2010
So we got Not-Cloud, Not-Vincent, Not-Tifa, Not-WhiteMage, and Not-TokenBlackMan.

Fantastic.

Naturally Sound

Jul 30, 2014
Complete with the abundance of belts since a JRPG has to have a developer's fetish. Spot on.

Not-Barret gives me Snow vibes though...Why?

Fox12

AccursedT- see you space cowboy
Jun 6, 2013
Oh man, tifa is automatically the best character in anything she's in. I look forward to her and Erin butting heads.

I assume this going to about Old FF vs. New FF. That should be interesting to see play out.

Ukomba

Oct 14, 2010
Sooo, Tiffa, Sazh, Fluttershy, Vincent, and Cloud? Take Fluttershy with you :D you need a healer.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Naturally Sound said:
Complete with the abundance of belts since a JRPG has to have a developer's fetish. Spot on.

Really? The black guy with the funk-tastic afro strikes me as "he's gonna die first." And that would be very un-funky.

NPC009

Don't mind me, I'm just a NPC
Aug 23, 2010
The healer girl looks as if she's an expert when it comes to medicinal herbs and the many ways to use them.

hittite

Nov 9, 2009
Solo-Wing said:
So we got Not-Cloud, Not-Vincent, Not-Tifa, Not-WhiteMage, and Not-TokenBlackMan.

Fantastic.
See I would have gone for:
Boobs Attached to Fists
Luke Cage
Better Buy Life Insurance
The Crimson F***er
and Gackt

Michael Tabbut

May 22, 2013
NPC009 said:
The healer girl looks as if she's an expert when it comes to medicinal herbs and the many ways to use them.
She sells the dankest of inhalants and gives the sweetest kush.

OT I can already tell that this is gonna go swimmingly.

Sniper Team 4

Apr 28, 2010
You got Final Fantasy is my...er, Final Fantasy. Auron's using a gun like Vincent, Sazh has gone shirtless like Barret, Tifa seems to be carrying a weapon on her back, Cloud has been watching some more anime and...he is still a he, right? I think we have a vampire cleric. So does it hurt every time she uses healing magic?

Mikeybb

Nunc est Durandum
Aug 19, 2014
Oh my goodness.
What a beautiful fashion trainwreck of a group.

They've GOT to be protagonists.

DarklordKyo

Nov 22, 2009
Naturally Sound said:

He actually feel more like Sazh, what with the fro.

DarklordKyo

Nov 22, 2009
Sniper Team 4 said:
You got Final Fantasy is my...er, Final Fantasy. Auron's using a gun like Vincent, Sazh has gone shirtless like Barret, Tifa seems to be carrying a weapon on her back, Cloud has been watching some more anime and...he is still a he, right? I think we have a vampire cleric. So does it hurt every time she uses healing magic?
Also, it looks like Tifa's been fused with Yuffie.