Play Rainbow Six Siege Free on Steam This Weekend

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
Play Rainbow Six Siege Free on Steam This Weekend

Strap on your SWAT gear and give Rainbow Six Siege a try for free this weekend.

//cdn.themis-media.com/media/global/images/library/deriv/1312/1312570.jpgEver wondered how you'd do as a member of an elite SWAT team, or how you'd hold up if faced with such a team? You can find out for free this weekend. Rainbow Six Siege is free to play until 4 PM ET Sunday.

All you need to do is head over to Steam and download it [http://store.steampowered.com/app/359550/]. If you like what you see, you can pick up the game for 33% off its normal price, which puts it right around $40.

If you want to see the changes that Ubisoft has made the the game recently, you can find the most recent patch notes in this post [http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1418994-Update-2-3-Patch-Notes] on the official forums.

The only downside to this deal is that Rainbow Six Siege requires Uplay, so if you're not comfortable with installing Ubisoft's client on your system, you'll want to give this one a pass.

[gallery=6147]

Bob_McMillan

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2014
Country
Philippines
I tried it on console. Surprisingly similar to the old Rainbow 6 games, but still just kind of boring. I prefer "ultra reuhlystic tacticool" gameplay to be for singleplayer.

Samtemdo8_v1legacy

Aug 2, 2015
Bob_McMillan said:
I tried it on console. Surprisingly similar to the old Rainbow 6 games, but still just kind of boring. I prefer "ultra reuhlystic tacticool" gameplay to be for singleplayer.
Wow someone who actually recognizes how good and tactical the old R6 games were?

Man I miss the days when Tom Clancy Games had balls:

Heck and there was also the first 2 Brother's in Arms games and Early Socom games.

What happened to military games that did have TACTICS, REALISM, AND DEPTH!?

Bob_McMillan

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2014
Country
Philippines
Samtemdo8 said:
Bob_McMillan said:
Wow someone who actually recognizes how good and tactical the old R6 games were?

Man I miss the days when Tom Clancy Games had balls:

Heck and there was also the first 2 Brother's in Arms games and Early Socom games.

What happened to military games that did have TACTICS, REALISM, AND DEPTH!?
I've been playing Rainbow 6 Vegas 2. Pretty fun so far, but hot damn does it suck to play without a coop buddy.

I wanted to play the older Ghost Recon games (I tried Future Soldier, shallow dumb fun in my opinion), but for some dumb reason the PC versions are first person only. I felt kinda cheated, so I didn't bother.

Metalrocks

Jan 15, 2009
got that game since day 1 after playing the beta and had a good time. dont play it that much since im busy with uni and still am a SP person, its a good game never the less. once you are with some good players, it can get pretty intense at times.

Zydrate

Apr 1, 2009
It's not available for me, do I have to wait until tomorrow or something?
I see the sale, it's just not on my Library, wherein I often see "Free weekend!" attached. It's not there and it's just 40$ on the store page.

kajinking

Aug 12, 2009
Sigh, want this and could of gotten it for free when I bought my new graphics card but I had no idea how the system worked for Amazon and it's too late now.