8 Netflix Originals You Can Watch in May

n0e

Eternally Lurking
Feb 28, 2014

May is just a week away and with it comes a new list of shows being added to Netflix. Here are the 8 Netflix Original Series shows being added next month.

Read Full Article

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
You might want to look at your formatting in the article, it's a little broken.

Anyway, I didn't know the second season of Grace And Frankie was right around the corner. Excellent though, there's a hidden gem if I ever saw one. A beautifully human comedy with fantastic acting.

Encaen

May 6, 2005
n0e said:

May is just a week away and with it comes a new list of shows being added to Netflix. Here are the 8 Netflix Original Series shows being added next month.

Read Full Article
Well, there goes any hope you had of landing that job in accounting. (There are 9. :D)

Cowabungaa said:
You might want to look at your formatting in the article, it's a little broken.

Anyway, I didn't know the second season of Grace And Frankie was right around the corner. Excellent though, there's a hidden gem if I ever saw one. A beautifully human comedy with fantastic acting.
Can you describe or screenshot it for me? I noticed an issue that I fixed up (it was not in the "Gallery of the Day" category,) but want to make sure you're not seeing something different.

Thanks!

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Encaen said:
Can you describe or screenshot it for me? I noticed an issue that I fixed up (it was not in the "Gallery of the Day" category,) but want to make sure you're not seeing something different.

Thanks!
Here ya go:

canadamus_prime said:
8 Neflix Originals I won't be watching in May.
At least a few of these are definitely worth it though. Say what you will of Netflix, their original stuff is more hit than miss.

Lightknight

Mugwamp Supreme
Nov 26, 2008
Most of it looks like garbage. But I guess that's pretty standard for any network that needs to add something to fill time between good shows.

A few look like they're going to be nabbing some of my time.

Cowabungaa said:
Encaen said:

Thanks!
Here ya go:

canadamus_prime said:
8 Neflix Originals I won't be watching in May.
At least a few of these are definitely worth it though. Say what you will of Netflix, their original stuff is more hit than miss.
What browser are you using? I've noticed the Escapist to be a little unforgiving of some browsers.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Lightknight said:
What browser are you using? I've noticed the Escapist to be a little unforgiving of some browsers.
Chrome, but it's the same for Opera. Works okay on Firefox though, but I don't much like Firefox otherwise.

n0e

Eternally Lurking
Feb 28, 2014
Encaen said:
n0e said:

Read Full Article
Well, there goes any hope you had of landing that job in accounting. (There are 9. :D)
That's it. I'm sticking to managing social media!

Lightknight

Mugwamp Supreme
Nov 26, 2008
Cowabungaa said:
Lightknight said:
Chrome, but it's the same for Opera. Works okay on Firefox though, but I don't much like Firefox otherwise.
Yeah, for some reason this site is extremely forgiving in Firefox. You'd think IE and Chrome would be the most stable with their market share being so much higher but I guess not. But I know in the web based software I work on, it tends to be more stable in whatever browser the developers prefer so maybe that's why.