8 Console Exclusives that We'd Like to See on PC

n0e

Eternally Lurking
Feb 28, 2014
8 Console Exclusives that We'd Like to See on PC

Console exclusives are great and all, but we'd like to see these eight make it over to PC.

Read Full Article

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
I honestly can't say I care about any of those game enough to 'beg' for a PC port.

Yes, even Zelda, I lost interest in that years ago.

Xan Krieger

Completely insane
Feb 11, 2009
Yes to God of War, Forza, and.....crap I already forgot the other one....opening it in a new tab...Red Dead Redemption how did I forget that? I have it on the xbox 360 and it's a great game especially when you add in Undead Nightmare.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
You had 8 tries and you missed the real game every pc gamer wants. Blood Born.

American Tanker

Feb 25, 2015
*puts on flame-retardant armor* You PC Master Race types are going to kill me for this, but...

Could we possibly do an inverse version of this? You know, "PC Exclusives We'd Like to See on Consoles"? Or is that asking too much?

*runs for cover*

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
So...Japanese games? Ironically, Japan, known for robotics, not good with computers.

Arnoxthe1

Elite Member
Dec 25, 2010
"Microsoft cheapens their Xbox exclusives by making them available for PC too!!"
"8 Console Exclusives that We'd Like to See on PC"

da fuq

American Tanker said:
*puts on flame-retardant armor* You PC Master Race types are going to kill me for this, but...

Could we possibly do an inverse version of this? You know, "PC Exclusives We'd Like to See on Consoles"? Or is that asking too much?

*runs for cover*
That would be an interesting list actually.

008Zulu_v1legacy

Sep 6, 2009
Arnoxthe1 said:
"Microsoft cheapens their Xbox exclusives by making them available for PC too!!"
Not exactly cheapening. It would require the users to use the horrible UWP to get the game.

OT; Given how crappy PC ports have been of late, I'd be ok with not seeing these games come to PC.

RealRT

Feb 28, 2014
God of War-like games work just FINE with keyboard and mouse if the devs put actual thought into the control scheme. Case in point: Darksiders, DmC, Marlow Briggs.

Rastrelly

%PCName
Mar 19, 2011
American Tanker said:

*runs for cover*
So, how many copies of StarCraft 2 or Battlefleet Gothic will be sold for consoles? Two? Three? PC games which have console marketability potential usually get ported.

weirdee

Swamp Weather Balloon Gas
Apr 11, 2011
that odin sphere remaster that's coming up...which is only on sony platforms

Adam3s

Jul 17, 2014
No mention of the fact that Forza is coming to PC?

Apex Edition, beta starts next week (May 6).

Also surprised no mention of the later Halo games considering PC gamers have been demanding that for years.

Agreed with most of the list although the likes of God Of War ate better played with controllers anyway.

Wouldn't mind some of insomniac's games either Sunset Overdrive, Ratchet and Clank.

Chaosian

Mar 26, 2011
I figure that Demon's Souls (Bloodborne too) probably qualifies.
I've also been waiting around 10 years for Halo 3 PC, so what are you gonna do.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Seeing as I've had to miss out on Nintendo consoles since the GameCube I'd definitely like to see some of their games pop up on PC.

Then again, it might also feel...off. As if you're playing a bootleg.

2HF

May 24, 2011
You can play Zelda games on PC!!! Not that you ever would, you upstanding citizen you. *looks around shifty eyed*

Bob_McMillan

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2014
Country
Philippines
No Xbox exclusives? You motherfucking SonyPonies!

I kid. I am Playstation guy, but beyond Halo, I could never see the appeal of some Xbox exclusives. Gears looks like a game that was a product of the times it was made in, Fable looks horrible, and *insert whatever else Xbox has*. And even Halo was disappointing, I tried playing it and I was quite underwhelmed. I loved the lore, though that is being butchered by 343 currently.

Naldan

You Are Interested. Certainly.
Feb 25, 2015
I would never want Zelda on PC, as long as Nintendo is alive. It would implicate that they'd do the ATARI or SEGA. :(

That RDR isn't on PC is extremely stupid anyway. There is absolutely no reason for it not being available on PC.

Squilookle

Nov 6, 2008
Cough cough

Sneeze couch cack...

Hell, I really should get my throat looked at hey?