Homefront: The Revolution Dev Promises Fix for Performance Issues

Lizzy Finnegan

Mar 11, 2015
Homefront: The Revolution Dev Promises Fix for Performance Issues

//cdn.themis-media.com/media/global/images/library/deriv/1323/1323522.jpg

In a blog post today, developer Dambuster acknowledged the issues with Homefront: The Revolution, promising a fix.

Homefront: The Revolution developer Dambuster released a blog post today [https://www.homefront-game.com/forum/index.php?threads/homefront-the-revolution-is-out-now.15354/], in it acknowledging the performance issues with the game and promising an upcoming fix.

"It has been a long road for us, and we're only getting started," the post reads. "But we're also aware that performance - particularly frame rate - is not currently where we want it to be, and we are working on additional patches to help address these issues and more. Patch notes per platform will be available on the community forums and on Steam when they go live."

For those who are currently playing, Dambuster said that the first bit of free content in the post-launch Resistance Mode road map, which includes eight pieces of gear that make up the Punk and Anarchist outfits, has been unlocked for all players, along with two bonus Hail Mary boosters.

Dambuster also has three additional Resistance Mode missions planned for release by the end of June, with additional free content to follow.

[gallery=6245]

Feb 7, 2016
Good...that way I can finally change my review to be "positive" so people will stop bitching at me and spamming me with joke invites to stupid crap.
Geez...you try to help some people and the others try to berate you because you didn't coo and comfort them that their purchase was the most brilliant game purchase ever conceived.

Honestly, it's a good game (literally like a Far Cry game in an urban environment), it's just unpolished. But that lack of polish was enough to deter me from recommending it. A game that is fun to play is almost useless if you can't play it well.

Arnoxthe1

Elite Member
Dec 25, 2010
Don't bother, guys. It's really OK. Just move on to Timesplitters as soon as possible please.

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
"It has been a long road for us, and we're only getting started. But we didn't think that was any reason not to brake abruptly to get gas money. It's not like anyone has ever pulled a stunt like this and failed to finish the trip, right?"

Adam Jensen_v1legacy

I never asked for this
Sep 8, 2011
This could be the most polished game in the world and I wouldn't care. I find the entire concept of this game repugnant.

Gennadios

Aug 19, 2009
I think the majority if the gaming community is resigned to the reality that any AAA game will be in the same state during the holiday sale as it was on release week.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Oh? So they're going to fix the NPC AI so that its no longer magnetically attracted to power generators?