Agents of Mayhem Preview - The Saints Go Blasting In

Lizzy Finnegan

Mar 11, 2015
Agents of Mayhem Preview - The Saints Go Blasting In

I'm excited for the Agents of Mayhem finished product, although I do hope it prioritizes one of the game's most interesting features more than the E3 demo did.

Read Full Article

SlumlordThanatos

Lord Inquisitor
Aug 25, 2014
From what I saw in the trailer, they need to work on the sound design.

The weapon sounds concentrated too heavily on being futuristic and not enough on being pleasant to hear and satisfying to use. People often underestimate the impact of good sound design, and Agents of Mayhem, while promising, still needs some work.

Neurotic Void Melody

Bound to escape
Legacy
Jul 15, 2013
Noo! Not the return of random quips! Especially with Volition's brand of humour, i need to handicap my brain processing to find them not tiresome. If only there was a turn off quip option...

008Zulu_v1legacy

Sep 6, 2009
Xsjadoblayde said:
Noo! Not the return of random quips! Especially with Volition's brand of humour, i need to handicap my brain processing to find them not tiresome. If only there was a turn off quip option...
The 'Saints Row Quip' mechanic made me long for the days of the Silent Protagonist.

pookie101

Jul 5, 2015
from what i saw its not saints row enough for me unfortunately. it had a distinct feel of bland and average

MrFalconfly

Sep 5, 2011
Khaine the betrayer said:
It looks a bit like the uninteresting love child of overwatch and saints row to me.
Sounds great then.

Because, for me to buy Overwatch it needed to be a Singleplayer experience, and an open world is just icing on the cake.

MysticSlayer

Apr 14, 2013
From what I understand, they're building off of the Recreate Universe ending from Gat out of Hell. That already puts a damper on the story for me, since it was the last one I wanted a game off of. Hopefully, being a spin-off, they'll base an official game off of one of the other endings.

Oh well, I'll probably still try it out because I'm a hopeless fan of the series, and the gameplay will still probably be good.