8 Fun Games Using the Unreal4 Engine

n0e

Eternally Lurking
Feb 28, 2014
8 Fun Games Using the Unreal4 Engine

There are many game engines out there, but Unreal 4 is my personal favorite. Here's a list of games to show you why I feel this one's the best for the industry.

Read Full Article

Remus

Reprogrammed Spambot
Nov 24, 2012
Does UT4 actually have a release date? Everything I've read points to it being vaporware.

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
Yes, Arc: Combat Evolved, my favorite original Xbox game starring Mastodon Chief and Cortanasaurus Rex.

Coincidentally, it is also a game that does not exist.

Aug 31, 2012
So...you wanted to include a Warhammer game and missed out Battlefleet Gothic Armada. Report to your nearest Commissar for immediate Blamming.

Xan Krieger

Completely insane
Feb 11, 2009
Zykon TheLich said:
So...you wanted to include a Warhammer game and missed out Battlefleet Gothic Armada. Report to your nearest Commissar for immediate Blamming.
^that's what I'd have said, great game that finally let us control the fleets we'd been wanting to since W40K Final Liberation (or in my case the Dawn of War series, the first W40K games I played).

Arnoxthe1

Elite Member
Dec 25, 2010
"Unreal Engine 4!", I hiss.

Yeah, mad props to UT4 though. It's amazing. Really slow going though since the team is rather small.

Remus said:
Does UT4 actually have a release date? Everything I've read points to it being vaporware.
It kind of does, yeah. Beta should be for most all intents and purposes, 1.0. BUT, there's no telling when we'll get there as we're still not officially out of pre-alpha yet.

Setch Dreskar

Mar 28, 2011
Okay so from this list -

We have Unreal Tournament using the titular engine... no duh yet also isn't even released yet or in beta.

Ark is spelled wrong multiple times, games journalism!

FF7 Remake isn't even out, and the statement of best is VERY ARGUABLE

And following the theme Kingdom Hearts 2.8 isn't released yet.

Ya this list is terrible, what the hell happened?