Rick And Morty Season 3 Preview Clip Has Rick Disembowel Rat Army

Steven Bogos

The Taco Man
Jan 17, 2013
Rick And Morty Season 3 Preview Clip Has Rick Disembowel Rat Army

In a gory early clip for season 3, Rick builds himself a new body and engages in a battle royal against a rat army.

Forget Game of Thrones, for me the agonizing between-season wait is all about running ahead of schedule [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/tag/view/rick%20and%20morty?os=rick+and+morty] and now, at San Diego Comic Con, we have been giving a brief sneak peek at a "work in progress" scene from the upcoming season. Check it out to the right.

In the clip, Rick has been turned into some kind of sausage creature, and is forced to use animal parts supplement his body. He starts off with a kind of cockroach body, but after ensnaring a rat, uses the parts to build himself a super-rat battle body, which he uses to decimate an entire rat army in true Rick and Morty fashion.

The clip is very rough around the edges, not being fully animated and lacking color and music, but at this point I'll take any new Rick and Morty content, no matter the quality!

Season 3 of Rick and Morty is currently being targeted for the end of this year.

Source: Adult Swim [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-xREfdihtY]

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
You sure he wasn't turned into a cockroach?

Also, that was great. More. Now. Give me more new Rick and Morty! [sub]Please?[/sub]

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
That was sure bloody but glorious! I can't wait to see that in full animated form!

Voxoid

Nov 28, 2013
Damn I hate waiting for good shows. I watched all of season 2 in one sitting. Hurry up season 3!!

Borty The Bort

Jul 23, 2016
I`ve never watched a single Rick and Morty episode in my life,which is perhaps some sort of religious sacrilege,but that has to be one of the strangest animations that I`ve seen in my life. And I`ve seen the Sausage Party trailer.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
For me the show with the most agonizing wait between seasons is The Venture Brothers. But I still love me some Rick & Morty!