Pre-Order Rise of the Tomb Raider on PSN and Get Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition Free

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
Pre-Order Rise of the Tomb Raider on PSN and Get Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition Free

//cdn.themis-media.com/media/global/images/library/deriv/1338/1338807.jpgRise of the Tomb Raider is headed to PS4 in October, and pre-ordering will get your a copy of Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition for free.

If you've been anxiously awaiting the launch of Rise of the Tomb Raider on PS4, your wait is almost over. But if you haven't pre-ordered your copy yet, Sony and Square Enix have got a deal to offer you. If you pre-order the upcoming game on PSN, they'll throw in a copy of Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition for free.

The PS4 version of Rise of the Tomb Raider packs in some extras, including a new co-op mode and a new story chapter that also has PlayStation VR support.

To get this deal, you have to buy directly from PSN, and not any other retailer.

Rise of the Tomb Raider is coming to PS4 on October 11.

Kingjackl

Nov 18, 2009
Sounds good, been meaning to play both. Trouble is I'd rather get both games on disc, since our internet speed is shit.

votemarvel

Elite Member
Legacy
Nov 29, 2009
Country
England
I'm interested in seeing how this sells on the PS4. I can't see people flocking out to buy the year old Rise of the Tomb Raider (disc or digital).

VoidWanderer

Sep 17, 2011
When I found out that PS4 wouldn't get it for a year, I was not impressed with the decision to say the least. But after a year of thought, I have come to the conclusion that is Square wants me to get this game, they will have to fund my writing career, but scerwing over half your market for 3 months, then the console which you released the franchise on originally for a further nine months is a dickmove I would expect from EA.