Deus Ex: Mankind Divided PC Specs Revealed Alongside Pre-Load Schedule

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided PC Specs Revealed Alongside Pre-Load Schedule

//cdn.themis-media.com/media/global/images/library/deriv/1342/1342306.jpgEidos Montreal has announced the official system specs that you'll need to play Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, as well as when you can start pre-loading it.

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided launches in less than two weeks, and Eidos Montreal has revealed exactly how much PC you'll need to play it. The developer has also shared the pre-load schedule for the upcoming game.

First up, you'll need a GTX 970 or Radeon RX 480 to run the game at 1920 x 1080. Obviously, if you want to go beyond that, you're going to need some more horsepower in your video card. Here's the full list of system requirements:

Minimum Requirements

OS: Windows 7.1 SP1 or above (64-bit Operating System Required)
CPU: Intel Core i3-2100 or AMD equivalent
RAM: 8 GB
Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 7870 (2GB) or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 (2GB)
HDD/SSD: 45 GB

Recommended Requirements

CPU: Intel Core i7-3770K or AMD FX 8350 Wraith
RAM: 16 GB
Graphics: AMD Radeon RX 480 - 1920 x 1080 or NVIDIA GTX 970 - 1920 x 1080
HDD/SSD: 55GB (Including DLC)

If you've already pre-ordered Mankind Divided on Steam, you can plan to start pre-loading it on Friday, August 19 at 12:00 PM ET. If you pre-ordered digitally on Xbox One, you can start loading right now. If you pre=ordered digitally on PS4, you won't be able to start loading until Sunday, August 21 at midnight in your local time zone.

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is set to launch on Tuesday, August 23 on PC, PS4, and Xbox One.

[gallery=6398]

Baresark

Dec 19, 2010
I can't wait for this. I hope they put "Augs Lives Matter" signs in the game the piss some people off.

Voxoid

Nov 28, 2013
I loved HR and have my Mankind Divided collectors edition ordered but I have a strong feeling that it won't look nearly as nice as it does in those photoshopped screenshots.

I remember seeing Human Revolutions promo shots for the first time and thinking to myself "this games gunna give my trifire setup a run for it's money" then the actual game was released and nearly everything looked like Lego.
It was still a great game though and I really hope they follow through with the sequel.

The Enquirer

Apr 10, 2013
I sincerely want this game to be good. Human Revolution is one of those games I still play through every few years and find something new. I enjoyed it so much I actually originally bought it on Ps3 then purchased it again on the PC.

Adam Jensen_v1legacy

I never asked for this
Sep 8, 2011
Those requirements seem pretty standard for 2016. It looks like it's going to be a good game, but I'm gonna wait for the inevitable GOTY. I just don't trust Square-Enix after all the crap they've been trying to pull lately. Not to mention what they did with Hitman.

westcoast1313

Aug 31, 2009
Halyah said:
Sooo.... is this still divided in episodes or? The stuffs thats been going on around it has confused me a tad.
No. As far as i know that was never on the drawing board for Mankind Divided.

SKBPinkie

Oct 6, 2013
Adam Jensen said:
Those requirements seem pretty standard for 2016. It looks like it's going to be a good game, but I'm gonna wait for the inevitable GOTY. I just don't trust Square-Enix after all the crap they've been trying to pull lately. Not to mention what they did with Hitman.
So you're telling me that you never asked for this?

Sorry. I had to, especially with that username.

OT: I don't have my gaming PC with me anymore. Had to sell it before moving countries. Will probably have to buy a PS4 copy (assuming it comes out functional and not broken).

Gottesstrafe

Oct 23, 2010
Halyah said:
westcoast1313 said:
Halyah said:
Sooo.... is this still divided in episodes or? The stuffs thats been going on around it has confused me a tad.
Hope so. Will wait and see just to be sure though. Here's hoping it'll be the first Deus Ex game with an ending that doesn't make me want to hurl the computer out the window.
I take it you weren't a fan of the original then?

Gottesstrafe

Oct 23, 2010
Halyah said:
Gottesstrafe said:
Halyah said:
westcoast1313 said:
Halyah said:
Hope so. Will wait and see just to be sure though. Here's hoping it'll be the first Deus Ex game with an ending that doesn't make me want to hurl the computer out the window.
I take it you weren't a fan of the original then?
I like the game(haven't finished it yet), but I've been spoiled on the endings. Didn't like any of them really, but thats just me. Enjoyed the game so far though.
Context matters is all I'll say. The endings are a culmination of several different factions and NPCs in the game attempting to sway you on various issues ranging from philosophy, governance, globalism, and transhumanism to whether or not vending machine techs have it in for German cyborg super soldiers (they do).

Out of curiosity, how far in are you?

mad825

Mar 28, 2010
The Enquirer said:
I sincerely want this game to be good. Human Revolution is one of those games I still play through every few years and find something new. I enjoyed it so much I actually originally bought it on Ps3 then purchased it again on the PC.
I have my doubts, the Director got replaced mid-development (on the assumption it's been in development since 2014). Francois is apparently at the helm now.

StatusNil

Oct 5, 2014
Ah well, looks like my trusty old PC has some problems meeting the specs. Nevertheless, I'm tempted to buy early, if only to send a message to the competition. Particularly that malignant gremlin who has been doing the rounds, trying to manufacture outrage against the devs.

That said, I did find the futuristic architecture in the concept art offensively fugly.

Gatlank

Aug 26, 2014
I didn't pre-order [http://vgmemes.net/_nw/0/73170387.png] but i'm planning on getting it if the first reviews are positive.

The Enquirer

Apr 10, 2013
mad825 said:
The Enquirer said:
I have my doubts, the Director got replaced mid-development (on the assumption it's been in development since 2014). Francois is apparently at the helm now.
Yea, that's always worrisome for me, but I'm hoping the replacement happened for the right reasons. I'm not getting my hopes up though.

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
Adam Jensen said:
The new GPU that only came out in the second half of 2016 is not standard for 2016. Nor is a requirement of I-7 standard for videogames. That being said yes, after what they did with Hitman and tried to do with Deus Ex one should be very vary of the game for now.

StatusNil said:
Ah well, looks like my trusty old PC has some problems meeting the specs. Nevertheless, I'm tempted to buy early, if only to send a message to the competition. Particularly that malignant gremlin who has been doing the rounds, trying to manufacture outrage against the devs.
There is no need to manufacture outrage, unlike the title of the game, mankind is pretty united on this one: