Build-A-Bear Reveals New Eevee Plushies

Lizzy Finnegan

Mar 11, 2015
Build-A-Bear Reveals New Eevee Plushies

Gotta (build) 'em all.

Build-a-Bear Workshop will be offering a make-your-own plush Eevee starting this Thursday, September 1, the retailer has announced. You'll be able to build and customize Eevee yourself in-store, or you can purchase the 14-in plush online. As was the case with the retailer's Pikachu plush, Eevee will also come with a special Pokemon trading card.

A number of outfits will also be available for Pokemon's evolutionary swiss army knife, including Poke Ball pajamas and a cape decorated with images of all the Eeveelutions. Eevee itself will set you back $28. The pajamas can be purchases for $12.50, or you can put out $62 for the plush, a sound clip, and both outfits, along with the trading card. That package is available online only - and is available for purchase now [http://www.buildabear.com/shopping/store/Online-Exclusive-Pokemon-Eevee-Set/productId=prod11920051].

[gallery=6444]

KyuubiNoKitsune-Hime

Lolita Style, The Best Style!
Jan 12, 2010
I really hate when this happens, build-abear really needs to stop offering things I really want, but will have such trouble affording. You know build-a-bear, some of us are on fixed incomes and need things like new computers! *fumes*

Jsan the Candyman

Sep 5, 2014
Place your bets people. How long will these last till they're sold out? 10 Minutes, I hear ten? You think 5? 3 over there? Oh, 3 seconds, not minutes.

an annoyed writer

Exalted Lady of The Meep :3
Jun 21, 2012
KyuubiNoKitsune-Hime said:
I really hate when this happens, build-abear really needs to stop offering things I really want, but will have such trouble affording. You know build-a-bear, some of us are on fixed incomes and need things like new computers! *fumes*
You... You are not kidding... *tries to suppress unbearably major squees*

Doesn't help that I was at a buildabear workshop just last week while broke...

Shhhhh! No one tell Emilee, she will never leave the store when she finds out!

weirdee

Swamp Weather Balloon Gas
Apr 11, 2011
what's with that nose for ants?

i like that the card is utterly pointless though

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
OhmyArceus that is so adorable! ...Shame I'm considered "too old" for this sort of thing, though... Nuts.

captainsavvy

Jan 5, 2009
I think they've missed a trick not making all the eevee-lutions as outfits.
I'd buy the heck out of a Vaporeon outfit for that thing!