The Newest Dishonored 2 Trailer Shows Off Corvo Chasing Down the Usurping Delilah

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
The Newest Dishonored 2 Trailer Shows Off Corvo Chasing Down the Usurping Delilah

Watch Corvo put on his recognizable mask, and then take out a number of enemies in the new trailer for Dishonored 2.

The Gamescom trailer for Dishonored 2 [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/168206-Watch-Emily-in-Action-in-this-Dishonored-2-Gameplay-Trailer-from-Gamescom] featured deposed Empress Emily Kaldwin putting her otherwordly powers to work. Today, Arkane Studios and Bethesda have released another new trailer for the upcoming game, and this time it features the familiar face (or mask) of Corvo Attano.

As you watch, you'll see Corvo taking out guards en route to confronting Delilah, the usurper responsible for deposing Emily.

You can see even more of the game in these Gamescom screenshots [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/168203-New-Dishonored-2-Screenshots-and-Art-Stealth-Their-Way-Out-of-Gamescom-2016]. Dishonored 2 is set to launch on November 11 on PC, PS 4, and Xbox One.

[gallery=6478]

The Artificially Prolonged

Random Semi-Frequent Poster
Jul 15, 2008
So Delilah is back from the dead/portrait prison from the end of The Bridgemore Witches. Damn it Daud you had one job!

Looking good. Was not sure about Corvo now being voiced but having Garrett's voice actor certainly is a plus.

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
The Artificially Prolonged said:
So Delilah is back from the dead/portrait prison from the end of The Bridgemore Witches. Damn it Daud you had one job!

Looking good. Was not sure about Corvo now being voiced but having Garrett's voice actor certainly is a plus.
I think the last game kind of proved that Daud was kind of crap at his job. ;p
Also, why is Delilah calling herself "Delilah Kaldwin"? Does that mean she was secretly Emily's aunty or something? You'd think they'd have mentioned that in the last game, but maybe I missed it written down somewhere since I just watched the DLC instead of playing it.

RealRT

Feb 28, 2014
The Artificially Prolonged said:

It's interesting how to make Corvo better in this game they essentially made him into Daud.
And I'm totally okay with that.

JUMBO PALACE

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 17, 2009
Country
USA
Looks great. I just bought the DLC from the Humble sale and ae enjoying the Knife of Dunwall so far. That whale processing plant was awesome.