Get Gears of War 4 For Free With GTX 1070/80

Steven Bogos

The Taco Man
Jan 17, 2013
Get Gears of War 4 For Free With GTX 1070/80

//cdn.themis-media.com/media/global/images/library/deriv/1350/1350851.jpg
Since Gears of War 4 is a play anywhere title, the offer also includes the Xbox One version of the game.

Microsoft is really trying to extend an olive branch to PC gamers with Gears of War 4. First came the good news that the PC version would feature split-screen co-op [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/168440-Gears-of-War-4-Splitscreen-Co-op-PC], and now, Nvidia and Microsoft have teamed up to announce a promotion that packs a free copy of the game with every GTX 1070 or 1080 sold.

For a nice change of pace, this isn't a US-only thing and is avalaible worldwide. You can check out click here [http://www.geforce.com/GEARSOFWAR4BUNDLE] to redeem it. Additionally, as an Xbox Play Anywhere title, bundle buyers can also play Gears of War 4 on Xbox One for no additional charge.

The PC version boasts enhanced graphics, support for 4K and 21:9 resolutions, and a multitude of options that enable PC gamers to customize the experience to their liking. Additionally, it also has the aforementioned split-screen co-op, and features cross-play between players of the Xbox One version.

Gears of War 4 is released on October 11, so while you can redeem your code at any time, you won't be able to play until then. As a small note, NVIDIA cannot provide download codes and coupons for purchases made at non-participating retailers and e-tailers, so make sure you buy from one of the retailers on the list!

Source: Nvidia [http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/articles/gears-of-war-4-nvidia-geforce-gtx-bundle]

JUMBO PALACE

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 17, 2009
Country
USA
Booo! I bought my 1070 a few weeks ago so I missed out on this. Oh well, so it goes!

twcblaze

Lurker Extraordinaire
Jun 18, 2009
JUMBO PALACE said:
Booo! I bought my 1070 a few weeks ago so I missed out on this. Oh well, so it goes!
If you wanted to be a little cheesy about it you could return it and re-purchase it for the code, right?

JUMBO PALACE

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 17, 2009
Country
USA
twcblaze said:
JUMBO PALACE said:
If you wanted to be a little cheesy about it you could return it and re-purchase it for the code, right?
Umm, I suppose I could as long as I'm within the return window. I do still have my 770 that it replaced. I sent Neweggg an email to see if I could be retroactively included in the promo. If not, I'll probably drop it. I got the card for $100 off anyway cause I had some credit card rewards saved up.

twcblaze

Lurker Extraordinaire
Jun 18, 2009
JUMBO PALACE said:
twcblaze said:
JUMBO PALACE said:
Umm, I suppose I could as long as I'm within the return window. I do still have my 770 that it replaced. I sent Neweggg an email to see if I could be retroactively included in the promo. If not, I'll probably drop it. I got the card for $100 off anyway cause I had some credit card rewards saved up.
Fair enough, I was legitimately curious and hoped it'd turn out to be a helpful suggestion

JUMBO PALACE

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 17, 2009
Country
USA
twcblaze said:
JUMBO PALACE said:
twcblaze said:
JUMBO PALACE said:
Fair enough, I was legitimately curious and hoped it'd turn out to be a helpful suggestion
Yeah for sure it's something to consider. To me personally though I feel like I'd rather just wait for it to come out, read some reviews, and make sure I actually want the game before going through the hassle of returning and re-buying. My time and head-ache free life are more important to me than the $60 for Gears 4.