#148: Trust

JimB

Apr 1, 2012
God damn it, Rad really has to quit being so adorable. I can't handle it!

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
Don't worry, I'm sure there's a way to fix Gunny. Hopefully not some tear-inducing, sappy method.

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
Well all the FFPFM (FireFlutterPhoenixFireMage) has to do is melt the ice on him and he's cool, right?

Bad Jim

Nov 1, 2010
Guffe said:
Well all the FFPFM (FireFlutterPhoenixFireMage) has to do is melt the ice on him and he's cool, right?
Not ice, crystals. Same as not-Sephiroths new arm. I think you get like that by drinking large amounts of crystal cola. Though I'd still be more worried about the amount of corn syrup in it.

IamLEAM1983

Neloth's got swag.
Aug 22, 2011
If these crystals are as sugary and sweet as Crystal Cola, Every Eldritch Dictatorship's Favorite Soft Drink (TM), then all Erin and Rad need is a source of water. Universal solvent and whatnot.

enginieri

Apr 1, 2015
Thank god is not ice... damn Mr Freeze puns get out of my head please. Pretty please!!!. I hope gunny remains quiet/ or there's not much "punable" quotes regarding crystals in english language.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Madara XIII said:
Don't worry, I'm sure there's a way to fix Gunny. Hopefully not some tear-inducing, sappy method.
They're in a JRPG, so that option's on the table.

Sniper Team 4

Apr 28, 2010
I, too, am going to go with the belief that Gunny was just trying to return the high-five and failed to account for his new abilities. And the reason he's not talking his because his head is encased in that stuff.

Ukomba

Oct 14, 2010
If it's final fantasy, it's mind control. They do love their mind control. Tera, Golbez, Yang, Cloud, Kain like 7 times, Rinoa, Edea, Jecht...

rosac

Sep 13, 2008
Ukomba said:
If it's final fantasy, it's mind control. They do love their mind control. Tera, Golbez, Yang, Cloud, Kain like 7 times, Rinoa, Edea, Jecht...
Kain was beyond a joke. Oh you've done something good? Mindcontrol to undo it all. Breaks out if it though and sorta-not really atones

LazyAza

May 28, 2008
The way Erin's costume is drawn it looks like her belt is holding up with some kind of anti gravity and she's not got a bikini bottom thing going on so much as a vag pasty.

Devieus

Jul 30, 2014
Is Rad shrinking? On the first page he was about thigh high, now he doesn't even get to her knee.