Bulletstorm Remaster Rated by Brazil Ratings Board, Coming Out Next Year

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
Bulletstorm Remaster Rated by Brazil Ratings Board, Coming Out Next Year

//cdn.themis-media.com/media/global/images/library/deriv/1352/1352881.jpgThe Bulletstorm remaster that was teased at E3 looks to be real.

At E3 in June, Microsoft handed out USB drives full of game assets, and in those drives, some people found shots from a Bulletstorm remaster [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/167720-Xbox-E3-Assets-Reveal-Bulletstorm-Remaster]. Although it wasn't mentioned at the show, it seemed like a good sign that we'd see the raucous shooter remastered soon. Now, it looks like it could be coming out next year.

The Brazil Advisory Rating Board has a listing (spotted by Gematsu [http://gematsu.com/2016/09/bulletstorm-full-clip-edition-rated-ps4-xbox-one-pc-brazil#1xPUJoLipSUfOa3X.99]) for Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition. It's shown as coming out for PC, PS4, and Xbox One in 2017. Interestingly, the remaster lists Gearbox as its publisher, rather than Microsoft.

We'll have to wait for an official announcement to be sure, but it's looking more and more likely that we'll get to see Bulletstorm again in the not-too-distant future.

dragongit

Feb 22, 2011
Brian Tams said:
Gen 8 continues to be the console generation of remakes and remasters.

Fuck this generation.
Just you wait, Gen 9 is going to continue to re-re port Gen 7 games, Gen 8, and make only a dozen games of their own, all of which will be ported to Gen 10 for super HD.

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
dragongit said:
Brian Tams said:

Fuck this generation.
Just you wait, Gen 9 is going to continue to re-re port Gen 7 games, Gen 8, and make only a dozen games of their own, all of which will be ported to Gen 10 for super HD.
No, they are going to skip to Gen 10. It will be better than Gen 8 hands down, but debatable if better than Gen 7.

I hope my Windows 10 joke didnt suck too badly.

Also is it just me, or is it always through Brazil these leaks or whatever come from? You cant tell Brazil anything apparently.

omega 616

Elite Member
May 1, 2009
Weird choice to remaster, not like it was a HUGE hit or anything. Was just game that came and went, without too much commotion or hype.

I'd rather have so many other games remastered but in all honesty, I'd rather have new games with better gameplay.

Hey, it's a game I had a small amount of interest in but never played so, I might buy it this go round.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Nice, I hope it just has steam. I wouldn't mind playing it again but getting it working past windows live is weird.

SlumlordThanatos

Lord Inquisitor
Aug 25, 2014
omega 616 said:
Weird choice to remaster, not like it was a HUGE hit or anything. Was just game that came and went, without too much commotion or hype.

I'd rather have so many other games remastered but in all honesty, I'd rather have new games with better gameplay.

Hey, it's a game I had a small amount of interest in but never played so, I might buy it this go round.
It's an underappreciated gem because people unfairly compared it to games like Gears of War. Granted, it does bear a striking resemblance to it, but you're not supposed to take Bulletstorm too seriously.

It's mostly just an excuse to find creative ways to murder hordes of mooks.

Samtemdo8_v1legacy

Aug 2, 2015
Still waiting for a properly done remaster of Resident Evil Outbreak file 1 and 2 with online support.

But hey if Bulletstorm gets a remaster I hope for a RAGE remaster where the graphics are made stable and no texture pop-up happens when you merely turn the charater.

AzrealMaximillion

Jan 20, 2010
Majestic Manatee said:
Nobody putting up the news of the Beyond Good and Evil 2 art story?
I saw news of it. And like many times before, only a few people cared. Beyond Good and Evil is a great game, but its been too long for anyone but super hardcore fans to care. Its been 13 years. Much like Firefly, or Anachronox, maybe we stop expecting it to show up.

Metalrocks

Jan 15, 2009
even when hte original is still working just fine, having no LIVE would be of course a huge improvement. i see how much it will cost. if the price is very low, i may give it a go and enjoy a LIVE free version.

Wrex Brogan

Jan 28, 2016
Man, Bulletstorm re-release? I did enjoy that game, might end up checking that out when it comes.

But you know, EA, there's another game you should totally remaster... hell it's older than Bulletstorm, since it came out in 2008. And with Halloween just around the corner it'd be the perfect time to announce a trip back to the Ishimura, right? 'Tis the season for Necromorph hunting.

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
Brian Tams said:

Fuck this generation.
Because the last generation didn't have loads of remakes and remastered...right?

Metalrocks

Jan 15, 2009
Wrex Brogan said:
Man, Bulletstorm re-release? I did enjoy that game, might end up checking that out when it comes.

But you know, EA, there's another game you should totally remaster... hell it's older than Bulletstorm, since it came out in 2008. And with Halloween just around the corner it'd be the perfect time to announce a trip back to the Ishimura, right? 'Tis the season for Necromorph hunting.
didnt think of it but yes, this game is also nearly 10 years old. so far the game runs pretty well. unless win 10 causes some issues running it. since i run win 7 i have no issues what so ever. if they ever remaster it, smoother mouse control would be an improvement. the mouse sensitivity is certainly far from being smooth. clear console port.