#154: Speech Check

Ukomba

Oct 14, 2010
I'm getting FF X-2 flashes from this dancers with a gun.

Still hoping for a not-Nanaki to show up.

enginieri

Apr 1, 2015
I like that certain scrumptious panda is still in the page tags, even stunned (and re-stunned) is a MVP / weapon of choice / wonder mop.

Jacked Assassin

Nothing On TV
Jun 4, 2010
Aside from my usual distraction I now feel the need to go to Hardee's.
Which feels odd as there are no Hardee's anywhere near I live (anymore).

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Huh, that wooden door proved to be more effective than I thought. I figured EvilGunny would burst through it in one go. :^)

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
RJ 17 said:
Huh, that wooden door proved to be more effective than I thought. I figured EvilGunny would burst through it in one go. :^)
It's probably got a coating or two of dramatic-tentsionium. Makes it last at least a few good smacks before breaking.

Bindal

May 14, 2012
"The janitor (or someone else who's cleaing stuff for the CEO) cleaning the CEOs gun and using it in a panic" is actually surprisingly believable.
That the guy is wearing a suit, bowtie and has the giant ass painting of himself clearly labeling him as the CEO does undermine his cover story a tiny bit.

Still, points for trying.

Otaku World Order

Nov 24, 2011
Of course he's the janitor. And he's clearly a very good one since the CEO has that giant portrait of him and his Janitor of the Year trophy on his wall. Say what you will, but Evil Pepsi Co does appreciate its low level employees.

Mar 30, 2010
I feel

is appropriate.

OT: Well, that's my theory shot down in flames! Oh well, looking forward to seeing where this is going.

Bad Jim

Nov 1, 2010
Kenjitsuka said:
CEO gun... that must be a BEAST, full of ultra rare, expensive bullets.
Gunny beware!
Or it could just be a crappy low level pistol with a fancy sprite. He might be the CEO but I don't think he's the real villian.

CyanCat47_v1legacy

Nov 26, 2014
Bad Jim said:
Kenjitsuka said:
Gunny beware!
Or it could just be a crappy low level pistol with a fancy sprite. He might be the CEO but I don't think he's the real villian.
He's not a god, so he can't be the villain of a JRPG. especcially not a web comic parodying JRPGs. The big villain is probably going ot be some kind of ancient lovecraft biblical sephiroth yokai stuff

Bindal

May 14, 2012
CyanCat47 said:
Bad Jim said:
Kenjitsuka said:
Gunny beware!
He's not a god, so he can't be the villain of a JRPG. especcially not a web comic parodying JRPGs. The big villain is probably going ot be some kind of ancient lovecraft biblical sephiroth yokai stuff
That - or a slice of cheese toast.

conmag9

Aug 4, 2008
CyanCat47 said:
Bad Jim said:
Kenjitsuka said:
Gunny beware!
Or a bitterly sarcastic giant crystal who reveals himself to be the main villain after all.

Or at least a Necron-style "where the hell did that come from" ending. To be honest, Daedalus reminds me more of Kuja than Sephiroth anyway, sword notwithstanding, so it would fit.

infohippie

Oct 1, 2009
Okay, I knew Erin's costume was skimpy, but until this strip I hadn't really noticed just HOW skimpy the, uh... panties? section was.