Batman: Return to Arkham Launch Trailer Compares the Old and the New

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
Batman: Return to Arkham Launch Trailer Compares the Old and the New

Batman: Return to Arkham is available now, and you can see just how much has changed in the launch trailer.

If you've been thinking about picking up Batman: Return to Arkham, but you wanted to see just how significant the upgrade is, the new launch trailer has you covered.

Featuring scenes from both Batman: Arkham Asylum and Batman: Arkham City, the trailer shows comparisons of what the games originally looked like, and what they look like now. The differences aren't jarring, but there has definitely been an improvement the level of detail, especially on characters and costumes.

Batman: Return to Arkham is available now for PS4 and Xbox One. It will set you back $49.99.

[gallery=6575]

Samtemdo8_v1legacy

Aug 2, 2015
Now can they make that Open World Superman game where I can fly around the city? Like take Spiderman 2 the game as an inspiration:

Or a Wonder Woman game in the vein of God of War/Devil May Cry/Ninja Gaiden?

Just anything but more DA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA BATMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!

Adam Jensen_v1legacy

I never asked for this
Sep 8, 2011
Samtemdo8 said:
Now can they make that Open World Superman game where I can fly around the city? Like take Spiderman 2 the game as an inspiration:

Just anything but more DA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA BATMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!
How about a Daredevil game based on the Netflix show? It wouldn't be hard. Gameplay could be very similar to Arkham games considering his fighting style and abilities.

Metalix Knightmare

Sep 27, 2007
Adam Jensen said:
Samtemdo8 said:

How about a Daredevil game based on the Netflix show? It wouldn't be hard. Gameplay could be very similar to Arkham games considering his fighting style and abilities.
Or stop remaking games that were released a single generation ago and stop trying to bleed people through graphics overhauls.

Seriously, why are people buying these things? I've been conned into buying umbrellas and that still felt like less of a ripoff than this.

SirSullymore

Mar 26, 2009
Adam Jensen said:
Better to base if off the comics, that way they won't be so limited.

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
Metalix Knightmare said:
Adam Jensen said:
Samtemdo8 said:

Or stop remaking games that were released a single generation ago and stop trying to bleed people through graphics overhauls.

Seriously, why are people buying these things? I've been conned into buying umbrellas and that still felt like less of a ripoff than this.
Because believe it or not, some people didnt play last gen, and have only came over to this gen. Batman Arkham Knight is a current Gen came, releasing the other 2 on XB1 and PS4 was a no brainer move. It Happened last Gen and it will keep on happening. Halo Comabt Evolved is a prime example. Along with many others.

I'm actually surprised it took them this long to Remaster some of these games.

Adam Jensen_v1legacy

I never asked for this
Sep 8, 2011
Metalix Knightmare said:

Think about what you just said and apply it to movies and music. Suddenly it doesn't make a whole lot of sense, does it?

I'm surprised that all the games aren't being remastered. They should be. And if you don't like it you don't have to buy it. That's the best thing of all. Nobody is forcing you to buy stuff.

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
Adam Jensen said:
Buizel91 said:

Think about what you just said and apply it to movies and music. Suddenly it doesn't make a whole lot of sense, does it?

I'm surprised that all the games aren't being remastered. They should be. And if you don't like it you don't have to buy it. That's the best thing of all. Nobody is forcing you to buy stuff.
Dude...i didn't say that :')