Grab a PC Beta Key for this Weekend's Gigantic Beta Right Here!

meiam

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2010
Ooo I was interested but then I saw that i had to use windows store... yeah....

All joke aside, is it worth it? Anyone with some experience on the beta.

saluraropicrusa

undercover bird
Feb 22, 2010
Meiam said:
Ooo I was interested but then I saw that i had to use windows store... yeah....

All joke aside, is it worth it? Anyone with some experience on the beta.
it's a really fun game if you're into moba-ish games. i'm not a huge fan of the moba genre but i still enjoyed playing it. although i didn't play a ton when i had the opportunity.

NinjaTank56

Jan 14, 2015
I played some of the alpha/beta a year or so ago, and had some fun with it. It has a little of that MOBA feeling, while still being unique in its game mode. The stamina system, however, might frustrate some people. Sprinting, jumping, and using abilities all use up you stamina, but even at 0 stamina, you can still use your abilities normally. So, if you blow all your stamina on abilities, or getting to the fight (this doesn't happen that often if you engage carefully, you won't be able to escape or chase. This, I'm mostly fine with. Not being able to jump, however, makes traversing the area really annoying, especially on certain maps. Overall, though, I did enjoy the game. There were only a few characters I liked to play, but they were still varied enough that it didn't bother me.

Also, for those without Windows 10 on pc(like me), you can still get the Beta through the Arc client, you just have to find some place that is giving away keys specifically for that.