Read Full Article

Fudgo

Apr 11, 2009
Oh my god, they've killed Gmod!

Is this the end for After Curfew?

Darenus

Apr 10, 2008
Human desire to fix things

Improve, upgrade, tweak and shape until nothing works anymore!

Oh wonders of technology... always surprising us with errors we didn't plan to introduce.

Megacherv

Kinect Development Sucks...
Sep 24, 2008
Luckily I've only just got Gmod and am getting to grips with it, never bother saving. Very difficult posing ragdolls...

dududf

Aug 31, 2009
I've had that memory problem before but not when I was saving @_@

Torque669

Apr 21, 2009
Unlucky that one of the greatest things ever created is now broken.

Ah well. A fix will come along soon enough.

Grayjack

Jan 22, 2009
The first time I tried saving a game was four days ago. I thought the problem was my computer, but it turns out the patch is causing the game to crash.

Diablini

May 24, 2009
Shamus Young said:
Stolen Pixels #121: An Exciting New Feature

Another night, another After Curfew.

Read Full Article
Oh, God! I am lucky not to have the new update. Hope they fix it soon so we can get some more Aftew Curfew.

CoverYourHead

High Priest of C'Thulhu
Dec 7, 2008
Funny, there was a thread going around just yesterday talking about updates and patches that killed things. Oh the irony.

What is up with Valve's patching department? First TF2, now gmod. What is going on?!?

ThePirateMan

Jul 15, 2009
CoverYourHead said:
Funny, there was a thread going around just yesterday talking about updates and patches that killed things. Oh the irony.

What is up with Valve's patching department? First TF2, now gmod. What is going on?!?
Maybe that douchebag that got fired from Activision joined Valve D:?

I have no idea who it was..

Shamus Young

Jul 7, 2008
Valve has some strange patching procedures. Who issues a patch 15 minutes before close of business on a Friday evening? By the time people realize something broke, the key people will likely be two drinks into their weekend festivities.

pantsoffdanceoff

Jun 14, 2008
paulgruberman said:
Valve has some strange patching procedures. Who issues a patch 15 minutes before close of business on a Friday evening? By the time people realize something broke, the key people will likely be two drinks into their weekend festivities.
An incredibly clever worker. They are my lethargic idols, by the time a problem crops up, they don't have to deal with it.