For Honor Collector's Edition Revealed

Lizzy Finnegan

Mar 11, 2015
For Honor Collector's Edition Revealed

The For Honor Collector's Edition comes complete with a 14" statue, lithograph, and more.

A posting on GameStop's website [http://m.gamestop.com/product/ps4/games/for-honor-apollyon-collectors-edition-only-at-gamestop/140147] has detailed the Collector's Edition for Ubisoft's upcoming historical action game For Honor. The edition, which weighs in at $219.99, is called the "For Honor Apollyon Collector's Edition," and includes:

For Honor Gold Edition
14" Apollyon Statue - Standing at over a foot tall, this highly-detailed statue features an accurate reproduction of Apollyon, For Honor's main Warlord.
Exclusive Apollyon Lithograph - The Warlord of the Blackstone Legion seeks to bring war to her enemies in this exclusive Limited Edition Lithograph.
Origins Note - Go deeper into the battlefields of For Honor as you uncover Apollyon's previously untold origins. What secrets lie in the past of the Blackstone Legion's mysterious leader?
Premium Collector's Edition Packaging
//cdn.themis-media.com/media/global/images/library/deriv/1370/1370156.jpg

The Collector's Edition is available for preorder now.

In other For Honor news, it was revealed earlier this month [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/169047-For-Honor-Free-DLC-For-All] that all DLC maps and modes for the game would be free for all players, following Ubisoft's recent announcement that it would no longer be charging for "game experience affecting" DLC.

For Honor is set to release on February 14, 2017. Until then, have a gallery.

[gallery=6713]

Borty The Bort

Jul 23, 2016
Hehehe...HAHAHAhahaHA!

That's quite the package you've got there... I know you can't tell that I'm being sarcastic because I'm using text and not talking, but this is sarcasm.

Timedraven 117

Jan 5, 2011
Its a shame this game gets entirely free DLC and map packs, but looks boring and drab as all hell. I saw Seananners "Video" If you could call it that, it was literally all I hate about him wrapped into a video. But anyways, it looked horribly boring and uninspired.