You Can Pre-Order a Life-Size Majora's Mask Replica Right Now

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
You Can Pre-Order a Life-Size Majora's Mask Replica Right Now

//cdn.themis-media.com/media/global/images/library/deriv/1373/1373500.jpgWho doesn't need a life-size replica of Majora's Mask?

There are plenty of collectibles from games in The Legend of Zelda series. But if you're a fan who collects them, you've probably never seen anything quite like this. First 4 Figures has announced that it is now taking pre-orders for a life-size replica of Majora's Mask.

There are two versions of the mask, a regular edition and an exclusive version. Both versions stand 25 inches tall from the base to the top pf the mask, are 23 inches wide, and weigh 17 pounds. The difference between the two versions? The exclusive edition includes LEDs in the eyes of the mask, letting them glow brightly. The number of exclusive masks will be set on January 24, after the first two weeks of pre-orders.

The masks are pricey, with the regular edition coming in at $354.99, and the exclusive edition at $384.99. You can pre-order yours, if you have the scratch lying around, at the links below.

Regular Edition Mask [http://www.first4figures.com/collectibles/legend-of-zelda-majoras-mask/majoras-mask-regular.html]
Exclusive Edition Mask [http://www.first4figures.com/majoras-mask-exclusive.html]

[gallery=6782]

pearcinator

Apr 8, 2009
Very cool, If I had lots of money I would definitely but it! Unfortunately I just shelled out for a new gaming PC so I am rather poor now. It would be better if you could take the mask off and put it on your face though!

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
I bet you they only made like 100 of each and are going to act surprised when they sell out.

emeril322

Jul 12, 2012
crimson5pheonix said:
I bet you they only made like 100 of each and are going to act surprised when they sell out.
It's not limited in size until the 2 week pre-order period is up, so if you want one now you can get one guaranteed.

emeril322

Jul 12, 2012
pearcinator said:
Very cool, If I had lots of money I would definitely but it! Unfortunately I just shelled out for a new gaming PC so I am rather poor now. It would be better if you could take the mask off and put it on your face though!
Fortunately they only take $40 upfront for it, and you don't have to pay the rest until it's 2 weeks before shipping. Or you can set up a 7-month flex pay program so you only have to do a little per month.

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
Oh my...
Getting the led-eyed one, sneaking into a friends appartment when they sleep and put that in the foot-end of the bed and wait 'til they wake up has never been more tempting.
Unfortunately it's a bit expensive for a prank :/

KoudelkaMorgan

Jul 31, 2009
It weighs 17 lbs? I've also seen other more detailed replicas but they were not for sale, so they were not mass produced obviously.

I would prefer the non glowing one personally.

emeril322

Jul 12, 2012
Johnny Novgorod said:
And they made how many, 5?
They haven't said how many yet (not until after the 2 week pre-order period ends) but likely over 1000 between the normal & exclusive version. Maybe more.