8 Fictional Places We Would Love to Visit

n0e

Eternally Lurking
Feb 28, 2014
8 Fictional Places We Would Love to Visit

Here are eight places we would love to visit if they actually existed.

Is there a place we didn't list you wish you could visit? Comment and let us know!

Read Full Article

Xan Krieger

Completely insane
Feb 11, 2009
Cadia in the Warhammer 40K universe, a planet of basically endless war sounds like a paradise.

Ironman126

Dark DM Overlord
Apr 7, 2010
To be totally fair, if you want to visit the shire, just visit the Welsh or English countrysides, since, you know, Tolkien based the Shire on exactly that.

Also, are we talking about the Citadel pre or post Mass Effect 3? Because post- Mass Effect 3 seems like it would be more akin to vacationing in Aleppo-plus-aliens than in New York-plus-aliens.

JenSeven

Crazy person! Avoid!
Oct 19, 2010
I'm surprised there is no mention of the Golden Saucer, the giant Theme Park in Final Fantasy VII.

Samtemdo8_v1legacy

Aug 2, 2015
I rather be in the Asgard of actual Norse Mythology thank you.

But anyway I like to be in the Mushroom Kingdom of Mario at least how its fleshed out in games like Paper Mario.

Hawki

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 4, 2014
Country
Australia
1) No - the Asgardians are racist arseholes, at least in the MCU (far as I can tell)
2) Maybe, but I think Naboo (or at least Theed) is a better tourist destination)
3) Hell yes - but would I need to wear makeup?
4) Replace it with Jurassic World - that at least had a functional theme park before the shit hit the fan
5) Yep, pretty much
6) Yes, but Rivendell or Lothlorien would be a bit higher on the list
7) I guess, but I'm a lowly Muggle, so I'll probably be obliviated before leaving
8) No - it's meant to be a shithole. I mean, can't I visit Old Valyria, or High Garden, or heck, even Winterfell?