The Final Dark Souls III DLC Arrives This March

Lizzy Finnegan

Mar 11, 2015
The Final Dark Souls III DLC Arrives This March

Enter The Ringed City this March.

Bandai Namco announced today that the final downloadable content for Dark Souls III will be arriving this March, in the form of Dark Souls III: The Ringed City. In the upcoming dlc, players will be pursuing the Slave Knight Gael "to the literal end of the world as he searches for the Dark Soul of Humanity."

"Dark Souls III: The Ringed City brings players toe-to-claw against massive beasts in a twisted descent into the bowels of the end of the world," said Jason Enos, Director of Brand and Latin American Marketing for Bandai Namco Entertainment America Inc. "FromSoftware has crafted visually arresting environments that evoke a sense of destroyed beauty and nail biting encounters that will leave players breathless for more."

The Ringed City will be available on March 28 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC for $14.99. There is also a season pass available for $24.99, and that gives you access to Ashes of Ariandel and The Ringed City.

[gallery=6831]

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
So this is it. How it all ends. Well, it's been a wild ride From Software. Please let the series go out on a high note.

SlumlordThanatos

Lord Inquisitor
Aug 25, 2014
Hopefully this will be an epic PvE-focused expansion; Ashes of Ariandel was definitely focused more towards the PvP aspect of the game.

I can't wait! I've been busy trying to Platinum this game recently; my body is ready.

Sniper Team 4

Apr 28, 2010
SlumlordThanatos said:
I can't wait! I've been busy trying to Platinum this game recently; my body is ready.
Have fun getting those stupid rings and spells from the Covenants. Ugh, when I finally got the last Proof of Concord Kept, I never wanted to see a silver knight again.

Anyway, so I take it we're going past that weird mess of a world at the end of the game? Sounds good to me, but I hope this place feels more...Dark Souls than Ashes did. Or perhaps, with this one out, Ashes will now feel more worthy of being in the title.

And that better not be Priscilla! So help me, if it is, I will find whoever did that and END THEM! Although, if it is her, it would be a nice final nodded, what with all hints about her daughters in the game.