5 Action Movies with "The Last" In Their Titles

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
5 Action Movies with "The Last" In Their Titles

With "The Last Jedi" being revealed as the subtitle for Star Wars: Episode VIII, let's take a look at some other action movies with "The Last" in the title.

Read Full Article

Chimpzy_v1legacy

Warning! Contains bananas!
Jun 21, 2009
Should've put The Last Action Hero in there somewhere.

Might not be the best ever, but as far as guilty pleasures go, there is much worse out there. Better than The Last Airbender if you ask me. Certainly not as boring.

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
Chimpzy said:
Should've put The Last Action Hero in there somewhere.

Might not be the best ever, but as far as guilty pleasures go, there is much worse out there. Better than The Last Airbender if you ask me. Certainly not as boring.
It's not called *the* Last Action Hero, though, so it was disqualified!

Remus

Reprogrammed Spambot
Nov 24, 2012
The Last House on the Left - tragic, horrifying, awesome revenge flick. Haven't seen the original, but the remake was full of memorable moments, leading to the end where
the father has the murderer/rapist's head in an open microwave. No rope or tape, the father clipped his spine. So paralyzed, all he can do is scream as his head is baked and eventually explodes.
The Last Unicorn - one of those odd early 80s fantasy animated movies made in the same vein as the Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit. A fledgling wizard accidentally turns a unicorn human, leading to the two going on an Eco-styled woodland adventure to cure the new girl of her humanness and find out what happened to the rest of her kind. Oh
NARWHALS

COMaestro

Vae Victis!
May 24, 2010
Shame on you for omitting The Last Starfighter! Pure 80's cheese sci-fi that every kid wished was true.

JohnnyDelRay

Jul 29, 2010
Last Man Standing. Can't remember if it's "The Last" or not, but heck it was an awesome fucking movie. Easily one of the best dual-wielding Western shoot-em-up I ever seen. Oh and it's headed by Bruce Willis.

Do yourselves a favor and give it a watch if you haven't.

Drake the Dragonheart

The All-American Dragon.
Aug 14, 2008
what made "The Last Samurai" truly awesome was Ken Watanabe's absolutely amazing performance as Kastumoto. I would follow him to hell and back twice over.

But I agree with an earlier poster, how did "The Last of the Mohicans" not get on the list?