Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 Beta Weekend Kicks Off Today

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 Beta Weekend Kicks Off Today

If you were hoping to try out Sniper Ghost Warrior 3, you can still sign up for this weekend's beta test.

CI Games is kicking off a beta test of their upcoming shooter, Sniper Ghost Warrior 3, today. The beta will include two full missions that put you into the boots of sniper Jon North. The company has also released a new trailer for the beta.

Marek Tymiński, CEO of CI Games, said of the beta,

"This beta includes two single-player missions from the beginning of the game, and is just a glimpse of what you'll experience in the full open-world game. Every bit of feedback you give is invaluable to us, and we'll listen closely to all comments. We're committed to making Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 one of the best games you'll play this year, and will do everything we can to meet your expectations. It's a real treat to know the game will soon be played by so many of our fans."

If you want to try the game out this weekend, you can still sign up for the beta (until the end of the day) on the game's official site [http://sniperghostwarrior3.com/beta]. Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 is set to launch on PC, PS4, and Xbox One on April 4.

Neurotic Void Melody

Bound to escape
Legacy
Jul 15, 2013
But I already have Sniper Elite 3.

What is this? War of the weekend betas or something? What are they trying to distract me from?? I've already fed my cat!

josemlopes

Jun 9, 2008
Bunch of idiots, why would they release this at the same time of the Ghost Recon beta?

Even both games have Ghost in their names and none of them have actual ghosts.