Here are Videos for the 18 Revealed 1, 2, Switch Minigames

Lizzy Finnegan

Mar 11, 2015
Here are Videos for the 18 Revealed 1, 2, Switch Minigames

Milk a cow, soothe a crying baby, or shave your face.

Nintendo has released videos for 18 of the 28 minigames that will be including in the upcoming Nintendo Switch exclusive party game 1, 2, Switch.

The videos were discovered last night on the here [https://www.nintendo.co.jp/switch/aacca/index.html]. You can check them all out below.

1, 2, Switch releases alongside the Nintendo Switch on March 3, and will cost $50.

The Escapist's Steven Bogos got hands-on with both the Nintendo Switch and 1, 2, Switch at PAX South. You can read his impression of the Switch here [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/video-games/17413-Nintendo-Switch-PAX-South-Preview-Great-on-Handheld-Bad-on-Home-#&gid=gallery_6881&pid=1].

WizardSword FightTelephoneShaverRunwaySodaBabyJoy-Con RotationLiar DiceBeach FlagQuick DrawMilkEating ContestCount BallsPing PongSafe CrackerCopy DanceSamurai

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
At an event last weekend, I tried the counting balls game and the duel game. Both were fun. They had the milking game, but I.. I didn't try that one. For obvious reasons.

Zulnam

Feb 22, 2010
These seem to range from "what the actual fuck were they thinking" all the way up to "meh".

Thank god! For a moment I was almost interested in the Switch.

Darth Rosenberg

Oct 25, 2011
I rather admire Nintendo for the fact that I don't really understand how it works or what it actually is (I've not exactly been paying attention to the Switch's PR)... How the hell does the ping pong thing even work? If you're not looking at a screen, is all the feedback in the controller?

Also, picking up a thing, rotating it, and putting it back down again is a thing people do? For fun? Nintendo and I really don't exist in the same gaming universe, it seems... which is a good thing; gaming's insane diversity primarily arises from its varied physical interfaces and peripherals. I've never bought a single Nintendo product in my life, but long may their innovation - for good and bad - continue.

It seems a bit weird most of the actors aren't Japanese when the text and voiceovers are. And there's a faint whiff of gender role training in some of those. Why not have a woman play the shaving game and a guy participate in the catwalk? I probably find Wizard most offensive, however, for giving me flashbacks to Deathly Hallows P2's shitty wizard-off...

Voxoid

Nov 28, 2013
It seems that Nintendo are going for the nostalgia approach to try and bring back some of those memories of the N64 and it's great party games. Trouble is that these new games are giving me flashbacks of receiving 100in1 fake Gameboy cartridges :( (ahh the disappointment)

Keep trying Nintendo, you can do it.

Karadalis

Apr 26, 2011
Full prized game ladies and gentlemen... for this price you could get darksouls 3, the new mass effect, for honor or anything else that is more then a bunch of tech demo mini games cobbled together.

I think they are trying to get the people that bought a Wii way back when motion controls where all the rage... but lightning never strikes the same spot twice.

This is something that should have come with the bloody console itselfe just like Wii sports... this is not worth the number.

hentropy

Feb 25, 2012
Dios mio, seriously? This is the best they could come up with? Telephone? Shaver? Counting!? If this came free with the console I'd still be underwhelmed... why anyone would pay money for this is beyond me. We came up with more creative games playing in the backyard.

Mahorfeus

Feb 21, 2011
Yeah...

I don't usually like the term "glorified tech demo," but that's what this strikes me as. Don't get me wrong, it does look fun, but for 50 USD? Ech. It should have been the pack-in title.

JenSeven

Crazy person! Avoid!
Oct 19, 2010
I know this is a gaming website and you technically have to report on things relevant to games, but 1, 2, Switch? I mean, most of the things that I see in this article can barely be described as games. And the subject of fun is nowhere near to be found.

I mean, the Switch itself looks interesting and I'm going to buy one once they have a few actual good games for it.
But this, I can hardly qualify this as a game.
More like a massive waste of time.