ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
Play Heroes of the Storm and Unlock a Mount for Both it and World of Warcraft

Permalink[/B]

iwinatlife

Aug 21, 2008
This comes across as:
Please please please play Heroes of the Storm! Its good with Friends! That argument works for Overwatch right? Please?

Zulnam

Feb 22, 2010
Redo Warcraft 2 in HD you mouth breathers!

Sorry, i'm still bugged by that.

Wrex Brogan

Jan 28, 2016
...on one hand, I'm only 10 mounts away from my Heavenly Azure Cloud Serpent. On the other hand, none of my friends play HoTS and I'm not that interested in yet another sabercat mount I'm probably never going to ride anyway. Now, if that Horse was the WoW mount, that'd be something else...

Tiamattt

Jul 15, 2011
Free mount/stimpack for doing something that I already do regularly? Sounds good to me. :)

sagitel

Feb 25, 2012
its getting desperate now blizzard. just accept that HoTS is not gonna be popular and let go.

Kungfu_Teddybear

Legacy
Jan 17, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
Getting sick of these cross-game rewards. I really like that flamesaber, but I'm not willing to play HotS for it. If I want something in WoW I should just be able to play WoW.

mxfox408

Pee Eye Em Pee Daddy
Apr 4, 2010
Kungfu_Teddybear said:
Getting sick of these cross-game rewards. I really like that flamesaber, but I'm not willing to play HotS for it. If I want something in WoW I should just be able to play WoW.
Lol its called a promotion. No one said you had to do it. I mean I have the Tyrals Charger in WoW, and the Core Hound, along with some collectores edition stuff for all the games. No one says you have to do it. But the option is there.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Not a huge fan of the design, but a timed event mount is a timed event mount.