You Can Get a PS4 Bundle with Uncharted 4 or Call of Duty for Just $250

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
You Can Get a PS4 Bundle with Uncharted 4 or Call of Duty for Just $250

Until February 25, you can grab a PS4 Slim Bundle that includes a game for just $249.

If you've been waiting for a killer deal to pick up a PlayStation 4, the time may have arrived. Sony has discounted the console to match its lowest price ever, with two bundles available for just $249. The special pricing matches the deal that was available on Black Friday last year, and includes two specific bundles.

//cdn.themis-media.com/media/global/images/library/deriv/1382/1382258.jpg

Uncharted 4 Bundle: Includes a PS4 Slim with a 500GB hard drive, a DualShock 4 controller, and a copy of Uncharted 4
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Bundle: Includes a PS4 Slim with a 500GB hard drive, a DualShock 4 controller, and a copy of Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

There's also a CoD bundle available exclusively through Wal-Mart that includes the Glacier White console and controller.

This is certainly the lowest price we've seen for the PS4 Slim, but it may be a tough sale, especially if gamers are will to shell out $399 for the PS4 Pro, which has more powerful hardware, a 1 TB hard drive, and Boost Mode, the new addition that improves the performance of PS4 games without Pro support. The Pro is also PSVR ready.

If you're more interested in the $249 model, you can grab one for this price until the deal ends on February 25.

[gallery=6933]

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008
Fuuuuuuudge...

That's a sweet deal but I don't know enough about the PS Pro to decide if I'm interested in it...

Guess I got some research to do.

JUMBO PALACE

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 17, 2009
Country
USA
Haven't there been a lot of people finding that games on the PS4 Pro really run the same/worse than on the standard PS4? I've definitely seen a few analysis and benchmarks to that effect. I guess what I'm asking is, are you losing out on that much going for a standard PS4? I'm moving soon and I kind of want a console to supplement my PC, but I've always been an Xbox guy.
But I want to play Bloodborne

DrownedAmmet

Apr 13, 2015
tippy2k2 said:
Fuuuuuuudge...

That's a sweet deal but I don't know enough about the PS Pro to decide if I'm interested in it...

Shhhhhhhhhhugar that is a good deal! I might be finally hopping on the next gen express!

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008
DrownedAmmet said:
tippy2k2 said:
Fuuuuuuudge...

Shhhhhhhhhhugar that is a good deal! I might be finally hopping on the next gen express!
I'm just super worried that I'm going to buy this and then find out in a year that the PS Pro is needed for certain games (Sony says that won't happen but I'm not sure I buy that). Or worst case scenario is we get a "New 3DS Hyrule Warriors" scenario where it TECHNICALLY runs on the old version but is so shit that it's not worth the hassle...

Although now I'm really glad I got quoted on this thread because I forgot all about it. To the internet, we need to research!